SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pavtube Easter Promotion - 20% Off Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime Converter

2 posters

Go down

Pavtube Easter Promotion - 20% Off Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime Converter  Empty Pavtube Easter Promotion - 20% Off Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime Converter

Post  kelly023 Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Pavtube Easter Promotion - 20% Off Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime Converter

Summary: Tricks for watching Blu-ray movies on Asus Transformer Prime with Full-HD 1080p HD video quality and how to convert/copy Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime compatible formats

Pavtube Easter Coupon Codes:

Pavtube Blu-ray to Transformer Prime Converter 20% Off Coupon
Pavtube Blu-ray to Transformer Prime Converter for Mac 20% Off Coupon

I've taken my Asus Transformer Prime on a few road trips, and I can say without reservation that it absolutely rocks for watching movies. Here I'm sharing my experience on how to copy Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime.

In the first place, in order to get Blu-ray movies on Asus Transformer Prime, we need to use a 3rd party tool to rip and convert Blu-ray to Transformer Prime compatible video formats(e.g. h.264 mp4). DVD Ripping Software varies. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, i recommend you try Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Asus Transformer Prime. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my Blu-rays and DVDs.

To be honest, the Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime Ripper can help you rip and convert all the Blu-ray and DVD Discs even DVD iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Below is how.

Free Download the Blu-ray to Transformer Prime Converter

The easy way to rip Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime highly compatible video formats with full-screen playback effect.

1. Run the top Blu-ray to Transformer Prime Converter, add your Blu-ray and DVD files to the program.

2. Choose the video format for Eee Pad Transformer Prime playing in full screen. Here i recommend you Android > ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Video (*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Transformer Prime.

Below is the best format settings per my experience: (Click “Settings” button to set the video/audio parameters for the best Asus Transformer Prime movie format)

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280×720/1280×800 (HD)
Bitrate- 2000~2500kbps
Framerate- 30fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 160kbps
Channel- stereo

The supported resolution of Asus Transformer Prime goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on the Android-based Tabelet, 720p with 2000~2500kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.

Tips- Edit function is very useful in the best Transformer Prime Blu-ray converter.

You can edit the video before conversion. Trim, Crop and Watermark functions are useful and convenient.

3. After the above steps, just click "Convert" to start conversion from Blu-ray/DVD to Asus Transformer Prime mp4.

Once the conversion complets, transfer the converted DVD movies to Transformer Prime. So there you have it. Now just watch Blu-ray movies on Asus Transformer Prime in full screen with HD video quality.

Never Miss the Last 3 Day Chance to take part in Pavtube Easter Promotion:

Get 20% off Coupon Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper
Get 20% off Coupon Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

kelly023

Jumlah posting : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Pavtube Easter Promotion - 20% Off Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime Converter  Empty Thanksgiving Best Seller - 20% OFF Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate

Post  aqlucky Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Thanksgiving Best Seller - 20% OFF Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate

Well, November brings Thanksgiving Day again. Have you prepared for the Thanksgiving day? Or are just worrying about the proper Thanksgiving gifts? Here is Pavtube's 2014 Thanksgiving Gift Idea which will give a surprise to all your family and friends, and a pleasure to yourself. At this Thanksgiving Promotion, we do offer low prices software solutions for you to enjoy videos, TV shows, camera recordings and Blu-ray DVD movies on those devices with pleasant quality. Expires on Dec,10, 2014. Never miss!

Pavtube Easter Promotion - 20% Off Blu-ray to Asus Transformer Prime Converter  Image

Top Pick -20% OFF Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate

The app lets you back up and convert Blu-ray & DVD collections into Android/iOS/Windows device friendly format so as to enjoy movies. This is definitely a good gift for frequent travelers. The software exports up to 1080p full HD video with both stereo and 5.1 sound, so as to make full use of available surround sound system. Moreover, it has unique creating 3D videos feature! Operation is intuitive and straight-forward:

1. Load DVD/Blu-ray/Video to the software.

2. Set desired subtitle and audio language.

3. Set format for conversion.

4. One-click to start converting DVD/Blu-ray/Video to a playable format.

Here is an online tutorial.

Act now, express your love and gratefulness to your family and friends with the wonderful gifts from Pavtube. Wish you all a happy Thanksgiving Day! Get more 20% OFF~ 30% off specials and more hot deals can be found at Pavtube Facebook.

Full article is here.

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down