SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer/Watch 3D Blu-ray discs on new iPad 3 freely

Go down

Transfer/Watch 3D Blu-ray discs on new iPad 3 freely Empty Transfer/Watch 3D Blu-ray discs on new iPad 3 freely

Post  lucy198754 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Best Blru-Ray to new iPad 3 Converter with CUDA/AMD review- Convert 3D Blu-rays to H.264 MP4 for the new iPad 3 best video format

Resource from: brorsoft

You may get the new iPad or iPad 3 and know that the new iPad 3 can play 1080p HD movies. Howere, it also goes without 3D technology involved. But if you have some 3D Blu-ray discs, I can help you convert them to the new iPad 3 compatible video format and then get a wonderful playback effect on the new iPad with its QXGA screen in 1535 x 2048 Retina-resolution.

Firstly, you need a top Blru-Ray Ripper with CUDA/AMD technologies. Here we use the Brorsoft Blru-Ray Ripper, it supports handling 3D discs. Thus, you can easily rip 3D Blu-ray movie to the new iPad supported video format at super fast speed with CUDA/AMD. A review from Brorsoft Blru-Ray to new iPad 3 Converter: I haven't done exhaustive research on blu ray ripping software so I'm no expert.? Once I found blu ray ripper, I shopped looking.? It does everything I want, the file sizes are manageable and the images look great. Below is the detailed guide for you.

Guide: Transfer and watch 3D Blu-rays on the new iPad 3

Step 1: Launch the best Blu-ray Ripper for the new iPad and click icon like a disc or disc folder to load your Blu-ray movie to it. You can have preview of your Blu-ray movie.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can put 3D Blu-ray movie onto the new iPad with preferred subtitles.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of Format> iPad: iPad 3 Full HD Video(*.mp4), iPad 3 HD Video(*.mp4), iPad 3 MPEG 4 Video(*.mp4) are all the new iPad supported video format. Or you can choose the Common video>H.264 Video(*.mp4). Now, you can set the output folder.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the video size as 1920*1080 to watch 1080p Blu-ray movies on the new iPad.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 3D Blu-rays to H.264 MP4 for the new iPad 3 immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the short 3D Blu-ray movie to MP4 conversion, you ill be able to get the output files for the new iPad via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now, you can sync/copy 3D Blu-ray movie to the new iPad 3 freely with iTunes.

lucy198754

Jumlah posting : 34
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Back to top Go down