SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet

Go down

Getting Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet   Empty Getting Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet

Post  aqlucky Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Getting Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet

Tags:Others, rip blu-ray to tablet, tablet blu-ray playback tips, transfer blu-ray to tablet mp4, blu-ray to mp4 for pc,

Summary: Here you can get versatile tips on how to play Gravity Blu-ray disc or movies on various kinds of tablets or PCs, like Kindle Fire HDX, Nexus 8, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5/8.4, etc.

Getting Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet   Ob_b4cb30_dolby-atmos-gravity

I think getting blurays to work (let alone 3d ones) on a computer is prohibitively difficult to get working for the time being. The only option for many of us is to rip the movie. However, after I found the program through a site recommending the best bluray software. Everything is possible, Pavtube seemed the most comprehensive for a lower price. thus I can play my Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet conveniently. I would like to share this experience to how to convert Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet. Hope it would be useful to you:

Pavtube BDMagic is a fantastic converter for us who are very close to the Blu-ray or DVD movies. As we all known, there will be a great loss of quality about videos after the conversion. But to my great surprise, the output video from Pavtube BDMagic retains its high quality! You can hardly tell the difference of quality between the output video and the source video! If you are using a Mac, please turn to the equivalent Mac version called Pavtube BDMagic for Mac to copy Blu-ray/DVD to Tablets on Mac OS X (including Mountain Lion and Mavericks). This is really a great convenience for me!

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Thanksgiving Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to December 10. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday Holiday Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Here I’d like to share my operating of this application: Rip Gravity Blu-ray disc on PC and Tablet

Step 1. At first, I need to download this Blu-ray Ripper.

Step 2. After the installing, I open it and the concise interface of Pavtube BDMagic at once shows up in my eyes. Then I directly load my Gravity Blu-ray disc into it with drive. (This function is really a humanized operation design and easy to use!)

Getting Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet   Ob_09b51f_pavtube-bd-magic

Step 3. Basically the "Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4)" is a universal format for Android tablets and smartphones. Or depends on the device, I can choose a suitable video format from "Android" catalogue.

Getting Gravity Blu-ray disc to work on PC and Tablet   Ob_8eee37_general-profile-for-andriod-devices

Step 4. What satisfies me most is that this best Blu-ray ripper can do some video editing features like trimming, cropping, rotating, adjusting video effects, etc. are provided to customize my videos. This practical function can satisfy your specific needs for videos!

Step 5. After I set everything I need, I just need to click the red revolving arrow. Thus I can get my Gravity Blu-ray movie files in a very short time! I successfully convert Gravity Blu-ray discs for work on PC and Tablet.

You can have a try when you need. Now please enjoy the output videos on PC or Tablet. Have fun!

Money Saving Boundles:

BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1

Do you want to play commercial DVDs on WD TV Mini Media Player? If you're interested in doing likewise while having no idea about how-to, keeping reading a brief guide below.

What if you'd like to enjoy your favorite DVD movies when on the road? Bringing several discs along tend to be inconvenient, this guide can help you.

Read More:

Play DVD/Blu-ray on PC With Multiple Audio Tracks/Subtitles
How to Play Tivo Videos on Android Tablets and Phones?
Remove DRM Protection from Amazon Instant Video for Surface Tablets
Watch 1080p MKV/AVI/M2TS/ movies on Sony BRAVIA HDTV via USB
Put new DVD films on Nook HD/HD+ for entertainment in full screen

Source:http://comfortable-media-device.over-blog.com/rip-blu-ray-to-pc-or-tablet

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down