SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rip Blu-ray from local shop with multiple audio/subtitle tracks

Go down

Rip Blu-ray from local shop with multiple audio/subtitle tracks Empty Rip Blu-ray from local shop with multiple audio/subtitle tracks

Post  Alisa16 Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Question: I'm trying to convert a Blu-ray disc from local shop to .mp4 and it has 3 audio tracks and 3 subtitle tracks. I want to change the format but preserve the all the audio and subs so that I can play it on my Dune HD Player? Any suggestion?

Just like the asker, also want to keep multiple audio tracks when do the Blu-ray conversion? Few programs have the ability to make it. I recommend you Pavtube Bytecopy, Which is special designed for users to rip Blu-ray with multiple audio tracks and subtitles.

Moreover, it's also a professional Blu-ray ripper, allows you to rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD movies to any video format you like. Intimate is, there are many optimized presets for tablet and smartphone, including Transformer Pad Infinity, Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7/Nexus 10/Nexus 4, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab 3, iPad, iPhone etc. Which will give you best video quality.

Here, this post will give you a guide on how to convert Blu-ray movies with multiple audio tracks.

Step 1. Free download and install the Best Blu-ray Copying & Ripping tool on your PC.

pavtube.com/bytecopy/

pavtube.com/bytecopy-mac/

If you use Mac OS X computer, you need to use Bytecopy for Mac. (Reviews: ByteCopy for Mac - An Alternative to Mac MakeMKV?)

Step 2. Launch it and import your Blu-ray or 3D Blu-ray movie file into it. You are allowed to import Blu-ray/DVD disc, Blu-ray/DVD ISO image, DVD IFO image, Blu-ray/DVD folder etc.

Step 3. Choose MKV format as output, here "Format > Multi-track Video > Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV (*.mkv)" is recomended for you. Of course, you can choose mp4 or mov as you wish.

Note: There is a "Settings" option, which allows you to make adjustments on your audio, video, subtitles. It's worth mentioning that, by default, all audio & subtitles tracks in a source file are checked to be saved in the MKV container, if there are some tracks you don't like, you can click Settings button and go to Multi-task Settings window to uncheck and remove them under Audio tab and Subtitle tab. meanwhile, the program also allows you to add srt, ass and ssa subtitles by yourself.

Step 4. Click on "Convert" to start ripping Blu-ray to MP4/MKV with multiple tracks.

The conversion only take a few minutes, after it's done. Click "Open" button, you will get the converted movie file. Then watch it with you media player in multiple audio tracks.

View Christmas Giveaway and Promotion 2013 to Get Free, $9.9, Buy One Get One Free and Up to 66% off Blu-ray/DVD/HD Video/iTunes Converters for tablet or smartphone. Never miss!!!

pavtube.com/2013-christmas-specials.html

Related Articles:
Convert Multi-track MKV to AVI with Subtitles for Samsung Blu-ray/TV Players
Play Blu-ray movies in VLC on Mac with selected audios/subs
Rip Blu-ray/DVD to lossless multi-track MKV with AC3 5.1 channel for WD TV
Lossless Blu-ray to M2TS Backup vs Blu-ray to MKV Backup
Rip Blu-ray/DVD movie to Multi-track MP4 for Sony Google TV
Convert DVD ISO/IFO to Multi-track MP4 for watch on iPad Air
Rip DVD ISO/IFO to iPad Mini 2 with Multi-track MP4/MOV Freely on Mac
Convert DVD to multi-track MP4 for iDevices on Mac Mavericks

Source: http://moviestools.overblog.com/rip-blu-ray-with-multiple-audio-tracks

Alisa16