SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX Ripper/Converter-Watch/Play Blu-ray Movies on Kindle Fire HDX

Go down

Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX Ripper/Converter-Watch/Play Blu-ray Movies on Kindle Fire HDX Empty Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX Ripper/Converter-Watch/Play Blu-ray Movies on Kindle Fire HDX

Post  stevenjoen Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Waited for a long time, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX tablet are coming to us these days. Have you got the new Kindle Fire HDX tablet? Many users love the Kindle Fire HDX because it gave what users wanted – low price with powerful hardware and software. Sure I love Kindle Fire HDX because I choose it for what it would do like reading eBooks, watching HD movies, etc.

“With the great screen, Kindle Fire HDX is a really a good video player for me – I’ve tried to put my Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX; while, the only problem is the Kindle Fire HDX has no Blu-ray drive. How to play Blu-ray on Kindle Fire HDX tablet?”

Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX Ripper/Converter-Watch/Play Blu-ray Movies on Kindle Fire HDX Kindle-fire-hdx-1

To play Blu-ray on Kindle Fire HDX, the tool you need is Blu-ray ripper, you are recommended to take a free try on our Blu-ray ripper for Kindle Fire HDX, which can rip latest Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX supported format in few steps, here is our customer’s experience.

Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Video/Audio format:

Video Format: M4V, MP4, MKV, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM)
Audio Format: Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV

“Fortunately, after searching widely, I’ve found the easy way to play Blu-ray on Kindle Fire HDX. I got the Blu-ray Ripper for Kindle Fire HDX (Windows version and Mac version are available) to make the conversion task. Actually, I quickly discovered that there are a lot of Blu-ray rippers and converters on the market. I downloaded several trial versions to try. I decided on it because, it not only would do what I needed but, because I’m a novice at this, even I could operate the user interface. With this easy-to-use Blu-ray ripping tool, I fast ripped and converted Blu-ray movies to Kindle Fire HDX playable format MP4 and all files work perfectly on my Kindle Fire HDX. Awesome!”

Below is the detailed guide on the Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX conversion process.

Convert and put Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX

Step 1: Download and install the best Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX Converter. Then, launch it to load Blu-ray movie source from the disc or from Blu-ray ISO files.

Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX Ripper/Converter-Watch/Play Blu-ray Movies on Kindle Fire HDX Blu-ray-ripper-mac

Step 2: Click Format box to choose output profiles, say MP4. Here we recommend the MP4 format, which is the best video format for Kindle Fire HDX tablet.

Step 3: If you need to customize the output parameters, please click settings button to reset video codec, audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, etc. For Blu-ray movie playback, you can just keep the video size as 1280*720 (720P). If you set the larger video size and high video bitrate, it will take more time to convert.

Step 4: Before start the conversion, you can select preferred subtitles for your movie from the Subtitles option on the main interface, then press the Convert button to start ripping Blu-ray to Kindle Fire HDX .mp4 video immediately.

When the conversion finished, transfer the converted Blu-ray video file to Amazon Kindle Fire HDX via USB cable. After that, you can play Blu-ray on Kindle Fire HDX at ease. Wish a good time.

Read More:

Mac/Windows iPad Air Video Converter-Convert/Put/Play Movies and Videos to iPad Air

How to Convert/Edit Canon C300 MXF in Avid Media Composer?

iPad Air/iPad 4 Video Joiner-Join/Merge Multiple iPad Air/iPad 4 1080p Recording Movies

Windows 8 Photo/DVD Slideshow Builder-Make Slideshow for DVD/Devices/YouTube on Windows 8 PC

How to Transfer Music from iPad 4/iPad Mini to Computer?

Make/Create DVD Slideshow to MP4, MKV, WMV, AVI, MP3, AAC, WMA,etc for sharing

Watch/play/put Blu-ray Videos and Movies on iPad Air with Blu-ray Ripper

Import/Convert AVCHD Lite footage to FCP, iMovie/FCE on Mac

Join/Merge Multiple iPad Mini 2 1080p Recording Movies and Keep Original HD Quality

How to Solve Problem:MXF files not reading in Premiere Pro CS6?

stevenjoen

Jumlah posting : 188
Registration date : 2013-04-23

Back to top Go down