SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Can I download video from Canon HF M30/M300 to iMovie

Go down

How Can I download video from Canon HF M30/M300 to iMovie  Empty How Can I download video from Canon HF M30/M300 to iMovie

Post  lydia520622 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Summary: In this article, we recommend the best Canon VIXIA Video Converter to help you solve Canon Vixia HF M30/M300 to iMovie importing and editing issues quickly and easily.

Source:
Transfer videos from Canon Vixia HF M30/M300 to iMovies

How Can I download video from Canon HF M30/M300 to iMovie  Canon-VIXIA-HF-M30-full-hd-camcorder

Canon VIXIA series camcorder is a hot line among Canon HD camcorders and the Canon VIXIA HF M300, M300 are two popular models, which can record AVCHD footage directly to an SD memory card slot. You may have bought one and need to edit Canon Vixia MTS files in iMovie. So, come with a question- can iMovie support AVCHD files from the Canon Vixia camcorder?

A bit frustrating. The Canon AVCHD MTS files from Canon Vixia HF M30/M300 are not well supported by iMovie, as you may encounter many audio and video problems. And I know that iMovie can render to the part of MTS format, but it can’t handle all the MTS files well. So, how to
brorsoft.com/how-to/import-canon-vixia-avchd-mts-to-imovie.html
import Canon Vixia footage in iMovie
for editing smoothly?

The best way is to convert Canon Vixia HF M30/M300 footage to iMovie compatible format, like AIC MOV, which is the best format for iMovie on Mac. Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac (a professional
brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html
Mac MTS to iMovie converter
tool) is the best choice for you. It can generates best editing format/codec for filmmakers and video enthusiasts to use in different NLE apps, such as iMovie 8/9/10/11, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, and more.

[quote] ngmco.net/download/?s=4cb0baf3686e0b008315d66246a74cd2&n=test]How Can I download video from Canon HF M30/M300 to iMovie  Download_windows [quote] ngmco.net/download/?s=2c518e5bf9425d08b42265caa7d1351c&n=test]How Can I download video from Canon HF M30/M300 to iMovie  Download_mac ( Note: Click [quote] brorsoft.com/dmg/mtsconvertermac_setup.dmg]here for OS X 10.5)

How to import video from Canon Vixia HF M30/M300 to iMovie?

Step 1. After downloading, install and run this Mac MTS Converter, just copy the MTS files from the SD cards right to your hard drive, and then click the Add button to load the footage to the software.

How Can I download video from Canon HF M30/M300 to iMovie  Steps-sony-a99-to-imovie

Step 2. Click "Format" bar to choose the output format. Click and choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov). It’s the best format for editing Canon VIXIA AVCHD in iMovie 8/9/11.

How Can I download video from Canon HF M30/M300 to iMovie  Best-format-sony-a99-to-imovie

Step 3. You can click "Settings" button to adjust the parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.

Step 4. Click "Convert" button to start transcoding Canon MTS to AIC mov for importing to iMovie on Mac.

After the conversion is finished, just run iMovie program and import the generated .mov files. You will find the output video work perfectly on iMovie 11 as well as iMovie 8/9/10.

Related Posts:

brorsoft.com/how-to/transcode-canon-vixia-avchd-to-imovie-fcp-avid.html
Transcode Canon Vixia AVCHD clips to iMovie/FCP/Avid
brorsoft.com/how-to/transfer-canon-vixia-hf-m-hf-r-avchd-to-imovie-mac.html
Transfer Canon VIXIA HF M & HF R series AVCHD files to iMovie
brorsoft.com/how-to/import-canon-vixia-avchd-to-fcp-editing-mac.html
How to import Canon VIXIA AVCHD to Final Cut Pro editing smoothly
brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-avchd-to-prores-final-cut-pro.html
Convert1080p/1080i AVCHD MTS to ProRes to Edit in Final Cut Pro
brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-canon-hf-g10-avchd-prores-fcp.html
Import Canon VIXIA HF G10 1080p AVCHD Recordings to FCP
pc-mac-files-transferring-and-editing.blogspot.com/2013/07/avid-mxf-converter-transcode-canon.html
Best way for Editing Canon MXF clips in Avid Media Composer
androidiosconvertertips.altervista.org/blog/canon-vixia-hf-r42-avchd-to-prores-422-lossless-conversion-for-fcp-67x/
Canon Vixia HF R42 and Final Cut Pro Importing Workflow
androidiosconvertertips.altervista.org/blog/how-to-importedit-canon-vixia-hf-g20-mts-clips-in-final-cut-pro-x/
Where to get an AVCHD to FCP Converter for loading Canon HF G20 MTS footage?
hanycam-hd-clips-ingesting.overblog.com/importing-and-using-mts-files-from-canon-vixia-hf-g20-in-imovie
How to import video clips from Canon HF G20 to iMovie
lauralily10.tumblr.com/post/54637326369/help-with-xf-305-and-xf-300-in-sony-vegas-transcoding
Transcoding Canon XF305/XF300 50Mbps MPEG-2 4:2:2 codec MXF to Sony Vegas Pro

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down