SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Workaround for editing Sony XAVC codec with Adobe Premiere Pro natively

Go down

Workaround for editing Sony XAVC codec with Adobe Premiere Pro natively  Empty Workaround for editing Sony XAVC codec with Adobe Premiere Pro natively

Post  lydia520622 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Summary: The Adobe Premiere Pro won't import XAVC files from Sony F55, F5 smoothly. The easy workaround is to transcode Sony XAVC to a more "edit" friendly codec. Here is how.

New PMW-F5 &PMW-F55 4K cameras have come to us, at the meanwhile; Sony has started the roll-out of its new, more efficient, mid-range codec: XAVC. This has been designed for 4K, and will offer both intra frame and Long GoP options. It will also allow higher frame rate recording at 1080p. With every new camera, come many new questions about workflow. Now some tips and tricks for importing Sony XAVC to Adobe Premiere Pro are listed below.

"I’ve tried to get 1080p XAVC footage from an F5 to work in Premiere Pro CS6. It imports, but when I try to do anything with it, it crashes. As far as I know Adobe can’t support XAVC 4K & HD. You may also be troubled by the similar problem. To get rid of the issues, you will need to transcode Sony XAVC to a more "edit" friendly codec for Adobe Premiere Pro like MPEG-2."

Now I share the guide with you how to convert XAVC footage to Premiere Pro friendly format using Brorsoft Video Converter. With it, you can effortlessly encode/re-encode XAVC intra footage shot from Sony PWM-F5, F55 for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Avid Studio, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio and more. If you're using a Mac, please turn to its equivalent Mac version –Video Converter Mac, which can help you solve the XAVC codec and Mac incompatibility.

1. Download, install and run the XAVC to Premiere Pro Converter; click "Add Videos" icon to load your source XAVC videos from XDROOT folder.

2.Click “Format” bar and choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as output format for editing XAVC in Adobe with natively supported video codec.

3. Click "Settings" button if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.

4. Hit the convert button, it will start converting XAVC for importing to Adobe Premiere Pro immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click “Open” button to get the generated files for natively editing in Premiere Pro CS6/CS5/CS4/CS3 perfectly.

brorsoft.com/video-converter-mac/index.html

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down