SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVD ISO/IFO to S4-Converting ISO/IFO files for playback with Samsung Galaxy S4

Go down

DVD ISO/IFO to S4-Converting ISO/IFO files for playback with Samsung Galaxy S4  Empty DVD ISO/IFO to S4-Converting ISO/IFO files for playback with Samsung Galaxy S4

Post  lydia520622 Fri May 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Summary: How to import DVD ISO/IFO files to Samsung Galaxy S4? You may want to watch DVD movies on your Galaxy S4, BUT DVD ISO/IFO files can’t be played directly. Well, this article will share you the solution.

I backed some of my DVD collections to local computer in ISO images already. And I want to move DVD ISO images from my home computer to Samsung Galaxy S4, which I purchased this week. While, it’s a pity I still cannot watch them on my new Galaxy S4…

Well, have a quick glance of Samsung Galaxy S4 video format list, I got know Galaxy S4 can fully support MP4 video, but not the ISO files or IFO files. In other words, if I want to play DVD ISO/IFO on Galaxy S4, I need to convert them in advance. Now, I’ve a big success converting DVD ISO/IFO movies to Galaxy S4 optimized MP4 format by using Brorsoft DVD to Galaxy S4 Converter.

This program is good at dealing with all kinds of DVD movies, like DVD discs, DVD ISO or IFO images files, etc to any common video format like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MOV and more as you need. So, with this DVD Convert tool, it will be easy to rip DVD to Samsung Galaxy S4 compatible formats, and then you can watch DVD movies on Samsung S4 as ease. Now please follow the DVD ISO to Galaxy S4 conversion steps below to rip DVD ISO to Galaxy S4.

Free download DVD Ripper, or DVD Ripper for Mac

Step 1. Install this DVD ISO/IFO converter for Galaxy S4 on your computer. Run it and load your DVD ISO/IFO image file into it.

Step 2. Choose output profile for Galaxy S4. Here I recommend you "Samsung > Samsung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4)" which is a format specially designed for Galaxy S3 but also works for the S4.

Tips:
1. You may set subtitles and audio language for DVD movie as well.

2. Click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer.

Step 3. Hit Convert button to run this DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy S4 conversion.

After transferring converted video file to Galaxy S3, you can play DVD ISO/IFO on Galaxy S4 anywhere.

lydia622520.tumblr.com/post/49477576981/play-dvd-iso-ifo-on-samsung-galaxy-s4-with-preferred

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

DVD ISO/IFO to S4-Converting ISO/IFO files for playback with Samsung Galaxy S4  Empty How to convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S4 on Mac and PC to watch DVD movies on Galaxy S4 (S IV)

Post  lydia520622 Thu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Want to play and watch DVD movies on Galaxy S4, but only to find your phone failed to recognize DVD movies? If so, you’re in the right place to find a solution.

Samsung Galaxy S4 is equipped with a 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, a 13MP rear-facing camera and will run on Android 4.2.2. It's screen is also a Full HD Super AMOLED display, which means it packs a 1920 x 1080 resolution at over 441ppi. If you’ve used a Samsung Galaxy S3, the Galaxy S4 will feel second nature to you, even though the S4’s screen is slightly larger, brighter, thinner and overall its weight is lighter than the Galaxy S3. It greatly improves on the exterior of the S3, and that’s saying something since the S3’s exterior was pretty slick.

Due to the absence of BD drive on Galaxy S4, it couldn’t play back DVD movies and Blu-ray movies directly. What you need to do is convert DVD to Galaxy S4 videos before you play Blu-ray movies on Galaxy S IV.

To convert and copy DVD to Galaxy S4 videos, Brorsoft DVD to Galaxy S4 Converter is one of the best DVD to Galaxy S IV ripper programs for you. Being one of the best DVD convert tool, Brorsoft DVD ripping software could easily decrypt/convert any commercial or home DVD movies to MP4 and other videos that could be recognized by Galaxy S IV smartphone. With this professional DVD converter, you can own multiple practical features as well, including: choose subtitles for output, customize DVD movies with video editing features- cropping, trimming, adding special effect and more.If you are using Mac computer, you can turn to the Mac version DVD Ripper for Mac.

Prior to following below steps to convert DVD to Galaxy S4 recognized format, what you need to do is to download and install this DVD to Galaxy S IV converter on your Win PC initially.

Full Guide:
Step 1: Load DVD Source

Start the DVD to Galaxy S IV Converter and click DVD disc icon to load source DVD movies. If you have backup the entire DVD disc on hard drive, you can also click BD/DVD Folder button to load the movie folder.

Step 2: Choose output format and Set profile & parameters

Click Format box to choose output profiles, say MP4. Here we recommend the Samsung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4), which is designed for S3, the best video format for Galaxy S IV as well.

Tip:
Customize parameters: click settings button to reset video codec, audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, etc. For DVD movie playback, you can just keep the original video size 720*480. If you set the larger video size and high video bitrate, the output would probably look blocky and terrible due to the DVD’s native video resolution.

Step 3: Convert DVD to Galaxy S4

Before start the conversion, select your preferred subtitles for your movie from the Subtitles option, then press the Convert button to start ripping DVD to Galaxy S4 .mp4 video immediately.

Once the conversion task is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the final output files for your Samsung Galaxy S4 and copy or sync the MP4 files to Samsung Galaxy S4 for enjoyment any where as you like.

If you are considering to get a powerful all-in-one tool to convert videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs to your Samsung Galaxy S IV, Samsung Galaxy S3, Nook HD, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 7 and other devices at the same saving time and effort, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will a nice choice for you. If you are running a Mac OS X computer, iMedia Converter Mac is the alternative.

Source Original : Watch and Play DVD movies on Galaxy S4

HOOOOOOOOT NEWS: To celebrate this 2013 Mother's Day with you, Brorsoft put into effect a special offer as the 2013 Mother's Day Special Gifts for your Mom. Up to 50% off discount is being available from May 7 to May 21, 2013. And being known as the most useful and powerful DVD to Android tablet converter, the Brorsoft DVD Ripper is on sale with 20% discount.

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down