SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert LEGRIA FS406 MPEG2 to ProRes and edit for FCP X

Go down

Convert LEGRIA FS406 MPEG2 to ProRes and edit for FCP X  Empty Convert LEGRIA FS406 MPEG2 to ProRes and edit for FCP X

Post  tutubebe99 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Convert LEGRIA FS406 MPEG2 to ProRes and edit for FCP X

Canon LEGRIA FS406 is a high definition camcorder, its stylish design, brings a unique look to the HD market. The FS406 records in MPEG2 format, which is the standard for high definition camcorders.

I like easy editing with Final Cut Pro X for family movies like interesting events, cats, building a snowman and so on. Although some people indicates that FCP X supports loading MPEG2 videos, but it doesn’t support well. I still could not edit FS406 MPEG2 in FCP X. Finally I found Pavtube Video Converter for Mac which is the best FS406 MPG Converter to transcode FS406 MPEG2 Videos to Apple ProRes 422 perfectly compatible with FCP X.

If you have the same problem about editing LEGRIA FS406 MPEG2 Videos in Final Cut Pro X, you may follow the step-by-step guide.

Step 1. Load LEGRIA FS406 MPEG2 to Pavtube Video Converter for Mac.
Just connect FS406 to iMac with USB cable, and copy the files to hard drive. Run Pavtube Video Converter for Mac as the best Canon MPG to FCP X Converter, and click the “Add” button to load FS406 1920×1080 MPEG2 videos.

Step 2. Select “Apple ProRes 422” as output video format compatible with FCP X.
Click the drop-down list in the Format line to get the format box. Then choose the Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) for full HD 1080p MPEG2 files.

Step 3. Adjust the output video’s parameters as you want.
Click the Setting button after the Format to get the Profile Settings. Change the Size to 1920×1080, the Bitrate to original, and the Codec after Audio to aac for getting the perfect effects.

Step 4. Convert LEGRIA FS406 files to Apple ProRes for FCP X editing on Mac OS X Lion.
Click the “Convert” button to start converting LEGRIA FS406 MPG to Apple ProRes 422. After that, click the Complete to finish the conversion.

tutubebe99

Jumlah posting : 23
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down