SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALSE OFFERS

Go down

FALSE OFFERS Empty FALSE OFFERS

Post  Merpati Putih Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:30 am

Religion is ‘when’ I listen to poking thorns hypotheses describing the afterlife,

Ethnicity is associated with organized religions that treat the afterlife as a matter of crucial theological significance.

Overemphasis on the afterlife is unhealthy, a product of weak interpretation 'the meaning of life'. We have seen how, in other religions. It has led to terrible evil. To ‘kill’ the ‘truth’ for the sake of the immortal presumption of the non-witness ‘evidences of propaganda’.

Most ideas of the afterlife were quite too bleak an unfounded and no ‘any dead’ has come a alive the highlight the religions’ claims. The amazing leaps of knowledge from the past have nothing to do to clarify the ‘falsehood of offers’ given by religions in the afterlife. They are mere rhetorical animal’s words. just to fool the fools. Humans are herds of foolish lambs.

I am bearing in mind that all religions started out as cults. What most of us believe exists in the afterlife, if we believe at all in an afterlife is merely a Creator that masterminded all that we see or have ever seen and heard? Afterlife is therefore dogmas of some sorts of cults or voodoos in nature.
Merpati Putih
Merpati Putih
Admin

Jumlah posting : 2463
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

FALSE OFFERS Empty Re: FALSE OFFERS

Post  Merpati Putih Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:43 am

On the other hand, can the reasoning ability of human beings are so corrupted by sin? Their religions have nothing but to falsify offers that are never genuine.

I have nothing against this program. However, I have received many notes of objections. If we had no afterlife, there would be no need for religion ( an obsess of fear)

Nothing will attract followers more than to flashy names! ... Believability is a plus, but not entirely necessary; religions have been created from weak products of the mind..

What is the "Afterlife"...Do we get to go (die) and come back (alive) to prove the religions claims and offers are authentic? Have any of us tried to venture the truth of the afterlife and then we will find the proofs of the religions kidding claims. This segment may therefore deal with the after death experiences/ fantasies and we will share the jokers’ truth.

Afterlife gifts are just from the Cartoon Stock Vintage Cartoons directory - the world.

All great monotheistic or non-monotheist organized religions have blood on their hands.
Merpati Putih
Merpati Putih
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merpati Putih Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 pm

I have read a good deal about religion, the reformation, enlightenment, Those who believe in religion been "hardwired" or programmed and they are infidels indeed.

"Why do people follow these silly religions?" I think the answer is quite simple, really. Reality is oftentimes hard to deal with. The coping mechanisms we develop and cover it up with the patented fantasies that religions have to offer from the falsified hopes.

Many people outgrow these fantasies, and learn to accept the bitter parts about life.

The unpleasant realities of life, and cover it up with the patented fantasies that religions have to offer.

Religions comfort our feelings surrounding death. For our own deaths, religions usually offer a false paradise or reward for making it through life.

I think that the main difference between atheists and theists is that atheists do not let their mortality frighten them. The atheist is less likely to break down and pray to a god for divine help, and more likely to analyze the situation and try to find the way to safety that works for them.

Am I implying/ involve/ entail that all theists are quivering lumps of irrational cowardice?
Merpati Putih
Merpati Putih
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merpati Putih Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:12 pm

No religion is superior to others. All religions offer falsehoods in the afterlife, nothing is legitimate, never been proved genuine. Forget about religion as you must forget about god. God is as if candies, chew him, make him as nothing.
Merpati Putih
Merpati Putih
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down