SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blu-ray to MP4-Rip Bluy-ray to H.265 MP4

Go down

Blu-ray to MP4-Rip Bluy-ray to H.265 MP4 Empty Blu-ray to MP4-Rip Bluy-ray to H.265 MP4

Post  lydia520622 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:22 pm

This tutorial will recommend you the best Blu-ray Ripper to rip Blu-ray to H.265 MP4 for playing and collecting.

Source From:
Rip Blu-ray to MP4 video files with H.265 Codec

Blu-Ray may be majestic, but it also has more copy protection than any other format around, and playing it on your computer can be difficult to impossible. So many people wanna to rip Blu-ray movies to MOV, MP4, or M4V, you can easily play Blu-ray on your Mac or Windows. No matter you are using the default QuickTime, or any other video player.

Also, a lot of Apple device users want to convert their Blu-ray movie files to H.265 format since it’s the best format for video experience. So if you want to get started and convert your Blu-ray video files to H.265 but don’t have any idea where to begin, we are here to help you. Just read further to know what things you can do to successfully
rip Blu-ray into H.265 format.

To help users to encode Blu-ray movie to H.265 easily, Brorsoft
Blu-ray Ripper is just updated with the H.265 decoder/encoder, which is rated as the best all-in-one Blu-ray to H.265 converter.

-Support H.265/HEVC output video format
-Various video formats supported for output
-Many popular editing tools(NELs)for output
-Many popular devices, player, tv, server, etc. for output
-Safe, easy operation and faster conversion speed

For Mac users, please get Brorsoft
Blu-ray Ripper for Mac .

Read More:

Blu-ray Playback on PS4
Rip Blu-ray to Plex
Copy DVD Blu-ray to USB Flash Drive
Rip Blu-ray to USB Type-C Drive
Import Blu-ray to iTunes
Copy Blu-ray in Windows 10
Blu-ray/DVD Region Code
Rip Blu-ray to H.265
Backup Blu-ray DVD to QNAP
Rip Blu-ray for Mac with VLC
Rip Blu-ray to Acer Chromebook R11
Watch Blu-ray on Nvidia Shield TV 2017
Copy Blu-ray on macOS Sierra
Store Blu-ray movies on Synology NAS
Best Blu-ray Ripper Software 2017
Convert Blu-ray to H.264
Rip Blu-ray with Handbrake
Watch Blu-ray on Galaxy S8/S8+
Tivo/BD/DVD to iPhones and Galaxy S-Phones
Play Blu-ray with VLC
Rip 3D Blu-ray to SBS 3D MP4
Backup Blu-ray/DVD to NAS for Plex
How to Quickly Convert Blu-ray to MP4 in VLC Player
Rip Blu-ray to MP4 video files with H.265 Codec

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Blu-ray to MP4-Rip Bluy-ray to H.265 MP4 Empty Re: Blu-ray to MP4-Rip Bluy-ray to H.265 MP4

Post  lydia520622 Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:38 am

Kodi 17 owners who want to play Blu-ray, DVD or HD Videos such as MKV, AVI, MOV, M4V, etc., files on Kodi 17 can find a quick and easy way to get the job done here.

Source From:
Use Blu-ray/DVD/HD Videos with Kodi V17

Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, and videos from the internet, as well as all common digital media files from local and network storage media.

But you may have a bad experience
playing some videos and BD or DVD files on Kodi V17:

Q1:“I have XBMC running on a Mac mini running OS X, and I’d like to make our DVDs (and eventually our video cassettes) accessible, so that our five-year-old can start her movies by herself.
I first tried copying the data contents of the DVD, but
XBMC doesn’t do any magic when it encounters these folders. It is playable, but it is more like picking a filename, not picking a movie.
Next I’ll try a straight .ISO file, but I’m hoping someone else has been down this road and has some tips. I’m most comfortable with Linux tools, but if there is a better program on Windows or OS X, I’d check it out.”

Q2:“I’ve got all my music video blu-rays ripped file-by-file to a network folder connected to KODI’s Videos depot.
KODI fails to play most of them if not all.

Q3:“MKV files act like they are in slow motion on XBMC with no audio. I opened the file on my computer and it plays fine so I know its not a bad file. I googled the issue and found a post that said to turn off interlace but im not seeing that as an option. Any ideas?”

Okay, from Official Kodi WiKi, the
Kodi support format list as below:

Container formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, FLV, MKV/MKA (Matroska), QuickTime, MP4, M4A, AAC, NUT, Ogg, OGM, RealMedia RAM/RM/RV/RA/RMVB, 3gp, VIVO, PVA, NUV, NSV, NSA, FLI, FLC, DVR-MS and WTV

Video formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.263, MPEG-4 SP and ASP, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), H.265 (as from Kodi 14) HuffYUV, Indeo, MJPEG, RealVideo, RMVB, Sorenson, WMV, Cinepak.

Kodi did not support Blu-ray and DVD playback yet, and the supported format is limited. In this case you just need a specialized decrypter, enable you to remove Blu-ray/DVD disc copy protection and convert the Blu-ray/DVD movies as well as unsuported videos to your local and network storage media in Kodi supported MKV, MP4, AVI, H.265, etc format.

To change the format from Blu-ray/DVD/4K or HD Videos to Kodi-friendly formats, Here Brorsoft
Video Converter Ultimate is highly recommended. With it, you effortlessly transcode any videos to Kodi formats with fast speed and excellent output quality. Besides, it can also convert BD/DVD/HD Videos to various popular video formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, MOV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, etc. as well as convert BD/DVD/HD Videos to optimized video for playback on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, iRiver, Blackberry, Xbox 360/One, PS4, PS3 and more.. If you’re a Mac user, please turn to the
Mac version here, which allows you to convert BD/DVD/HD Videos to Kodi on Mac OS X (El Capitan and macOS Sierraincluded).

More Guides:

Play Blu-ray/DVD/HD Videos on HDTV via Chromecast
Rip Blu-ray to H.264 in MKV Quality for Plex Server
Tips Streaming ISO to Apple TV 4 H.264 MKV via Plex
Rip/Convert BD/DVD to MKV/MP4 without losing quality
Speed Up Blu-ray to H.264 MKV/MOV/MP4 Video Conversion
Ripping DVD/Blu-ray to Digital Copy Vides
Play Blu-ray/MKV DTS files on Plex with 5.1 Surround Sound
Rip Blu-ray to MKV with MakeMKV Alternative
How to Convert DAV file to MKV format Video
Import Blu-ray/DVD movies to Premiere Elements
Import DVD to Camtasia Studio Editing