SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MKV to Premiere Pro CC Importing Workflow

Go down

MKV to Premiere Pro CC Importing Workflow Empty MKV to Premiere Pro CC Importing Workflow

Post  Alisa16 Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:49 pm

MKV to Premiere Pro CC Importing Workflow Mkv-to-premiere-pro-cc-converter

MKV to Premiere Pro CC Importing Workflow on Windows/Mac

Overview: When browsing or importing MKV to Premiere Pro CC, you may come across lots of problems, such as Premiere Pro CC crashes? Only image or only get sound in Premiere Pro CC? nothing shows up on the screen? And so on. The article offers the easiest solution to the MKV to Premiere Pro CC importing issue on Windows/Mac.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Premiere Pro won't Support MKV Problems:

1. "No MKV file will open in Premiere Pro CC. Only pictures will open. I've tried to convert MKV into MP4 for importing to PP CC, but it would not open. When I drag a MKV into Adobe editing program, it says none of the items dropped in Premiere Pro CC can be opened. If I manually search for video files using the program, it says there was an unknown error."

2. "Hi all. My brother in-law sent us two .mkv videos he wants me to use in a video I am cutting for him. The only trouble is, I've no idea how to get them into a format Premiere Pro CC can handle. I've searched and the only solutions I have found are infinitely complicated for me."

3. "Gents, I normally receive my stuff in a format I can stick on Adobe Premiere Pro CC. MKV's are not compatible. What I want to do with the current project is take the MKV I have and convert it for use with Adobe Premiere Pro CC(on a PC and not on a MAC)."

The MKV is an open standard free container format, a file format that can hold an unlimited number of audio, video, subtitle tracks or picture in one file. As the container format , it cannot easily be accepted by FCP and Sony Vegas, etc.

So how to let Premiere Pro CC read the MKV files smoothly? Let me introduce the Pavtube Video Converter for you. As the best MKV to Premiere Pro CC Converter, which can convert MKV file to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5/CS4/CS3 supported formats on Windows (including Windows 10. 8.1, 8, 7, etc.). In addition, you can convert MKV to popular devices or media players. Below is a step-by-step guide, please follow it.

Step 1. Launch the MKV to Premiere Pro CC covnerter software on Windows and click "Add File" to load the MKV files you want to convert. Or directly drag MKV videos to the converter. After the files are loaded, you can preview them and take snapshots of your favorite video scenes. Batch conversion is also available.

Step 2. Click the "Format" bar or the pull down menu of "Format" to select output format: "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg)" for Premiere Pro CC editing easily.

Tip: Edit MKV files (Optional)
How to cut the wanted clips from a piece of MKV file? How to cut off black or unwanted areas in an MKV file? Go to the "Video Editor" window to try "Trim" and "Crop" functions. Other editing functions like adding watermarks, special effects, adjusting audios, subtitles are also quite useful for your editing work.

Step 3. Click the "Convert" button at the right bottom side, then the MKV to Premiere MPEG-2 conversion process will begin. Time varies according to the file size. After finished, you can import the converted MKV to Premiere Pro CC with ease.

Source: http://niceconverter.blogspot.com/2015/06/ingest-and-edit-mkv-file-into-premiere.html

Alisa16

Jumlah posting : 395
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down