SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS

Go down

Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS Empty Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS

Post  aqlucky Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:44 pm

[SIZE=]Summary: Want to rip and copy DVD to 3D SBS 3D video for playing via Stereoscopic Player? This article gives details about how to get it done with DVD to SBS Converter.[/SIZE]

Q: I'm looking for a program to allow me to convert my DVDs to play on my computer using Stereoscopic Player in 3D effect. The programs I have purchased to directly play my DVDs through the computer in 3D have always been very difficult to use and some DVD were not playable at all. Any top choice?

Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS Play-dvd-on-stereoscopic-player

It's fairly pleasure to view 3D film with the stunning 3D effects. Besides going to a theater to watch a 3D film which is fairly costly, you can try to convert a 2D DVD into 3D video for viewing on your specific 3D devices like Stereoscopic Player. In this article, I will share a step-by-step guide on converting standard DVD to SBS video for watching via Stereoscopic Player.

View 3D videos and photos on your PC or laptop for free

Tools needed: Stereoscopic Player; DVD discs; DVD to SBS Converter; 3D glasses

The only thing you need to do is rip your DVD movies to side-by-side 3D MKV/MP4 format before playing on the Stereoscopic Player.

As one of the best BD/DVD disc handling tools on the market, Pavtube ByteCopy would be the suitable application to complete the process of ripping DVD movies to 3D video using the original video quality. It supports outputting almost all the video formats that helps you to accomplish the 2D DVD to 3D MP4, WMV, MKV, AVI, MOV, etc conversion task easily. In addition, it offers you numerous 3D effects to decide on as.. Pavtube is simpler to use, less steps, but just as many options if chosen. The equivalent Mac version is ByteCopy for Mac.Full Guide: Rip DVD movies to 3D SBS for watching on Stereoscopic Player

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Money Saving Boundles:

ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creater($35) = Only $44.9, Save $32.1
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
ByteCopy($42) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = Only $69.9, Save $16.1

Step 1: Install and launch the latest Pavtube DVD to SBS Converter onto your computer; then click "Load files" to import DVD, DVD ISO/IFO or DVD folder. Choose subtitle, language or forced subtitles in the main interface.

Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS Dvd-to-sbs-mp4-ripper

Step 2: From the Format bar, find "3D Video" catalogue, you will find several presets for Side-by-Side 3D, Top-Bottom 3D and Anaglyph 3D. You can choose the one according to your device specification. SBS MP4/MKV is usually the recommended one.

Differences Between Anaglyph 3D and Side-by-Side 3D

Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS Sbs-mp4-video-format

Step 3: Click "Settings" to adjust bitrate, frame rate, 3D mode and depth according to your own need.

Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS Sbs-mp4-video-settings

Tip: Pavtube ByteCopy can also rip DVD movies with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included, besides output good 3D effect, it is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language.

Step 4: Hit the "Convert" button to rip your DVD movies to SBS 3D video for Stereoscopic Player. When it finishes, click the "Open" option to locate the created 3D video and transfer to Stereoscopic Player for entertainment at ease. So easy!

The process of ripping 3D video may longer than regular disc ripping because of the complicate encoding for data analyzing and processing. Just wait patiently. Not only DVD, but also Blu-ray and 2D videos can be converted into 3D video for playback.

Best 3D Converter- Get DVD into Stereoscopic Player in 3D SBS Merry-christmas

Source:http://multimedia-hive.com/2014/12/11/convert-dvd-to-stereoscopic-player/

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down