SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Streaming

Go down

How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Streaming Empty How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Streaming

Post  aqlucky Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:40 pm

Description: If you want to search for an useful conversion software to put DVD movie collection on Plex Media Server and play through TV, tablet, PC and other devices, this article will give my own experience about it and it may provide some reference for you.

How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Streaming Plex

If you have a number of amazing DVDs like Transformers: Energon or Frozen, wouldn’t it be nice to have all these movies backed up and saved to watch anytime you want without having to pull out the disc? Plex Media Server is the solution. It allows you to store all your movies on a central server and watch them anywhere you want. Then you may have got this quesion as below:

"I want to make a copy for my Plex Media Server and to have a backup of my DVD disk. And then I will stream them for watching on my Samsung TV and Xbox 360. How to make it?"

Now, I will show the simply steps on how to convert DVD movies to Plex supported MP4 format. Pls follow the steps to make a copy of your DVDs onto Plex Media Server for streaming with ease, then you can enjoy the magnificent scene with high quality on your TV, iPad, computer or phones both home and away.

Things you need:

Download the best DVD converter: Pavtube DVDAid (if you are a Mac user, try this DVDAid for Mac)

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Money Saving Boundles:

BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1

Then, let's begin the conversion process.

Step 1. Launch the DVD to Plex converter and load DVD movies to the program.

How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Streaming Dvdaid-load-disc

Step 2. Choose the MP4/MKV format for Plex Media Server. I always use "MKV HD Video (*.mkv)" or "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" under "HD Video" profile.

How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Streaming Mkv-hd-format

Tip:

1. The Forced subtitle which I appreciate is also on the main interface and if you check this function, it could show the forced subtitles you chose in the output video.

2. If your computer have Nvidia CUDA/ATI AMD ready graphics card, you can have GPU encoding and the conversion would be faster.

Step 3. Hit the "Convert" button to start the conversion. It may take some time to finish the conversion, and with this period, I just do some housework to wait it.

When the conversion is over, just click the "Open" icon to locate the output video and then transfer the files to Plex Media Server.

Make sure the wireless network connection is accessible among the Plex Media and HD TV or other media players. Then just enjoy the high quality DVD movies. So easy, right? Go on to have a try now!

How to Get all DVDs into Plex Media Sever for Streaming Merry-christmas

Source:http://video-tips.jimdo.com/2014/01/22/backup-blu-ray-dvd-on-wd-my-cloud/

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down