SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View JVC GY-HM650U MXF/MOV/AVCHD/MP4 files on PC/Mac

Go down

View JVC GY-HM650U MXF/MOV/AVCHD/MP4 files on PC/Mac Empty View JVC GY-HM650U MXF/MOV/AVCHD/MP4 files on PC/Mac

Post  Alisa16 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:40 pm

If you have any problem when importing JVC GY-HM650U MXF, MOV, AVCHD, MP4 files on PC/Mac, jsut follow this simple guide to transcode JVC videos to to PC/Mac native format for editing smoothly.

The GY-HM600 is the new ProHD camcorder from JVC, a camcorder for next generation newsgathering. Light, versatile and extremely easy to use, this camera is designed for fast paced ENG delivering exceptional imagery and features for news, sports, and independent production. It supports

View JVC GY-HM650U MXF/MOV/AVCHD/MP4 files on PC/Mac JVC-GY-HM650U-MXF-MOV-AVCHD-MP4-files-on-PC-Mac
Multiple encoding formats:
HD MPEG2 (35/25/19Mbps)
AVCHD 1920×1080 60i
SD H.264
480×270 H.264 (web)
960×540 H.264 mode

Wide media format compatibility:
MXF with rich Metadata (optimized for asset management)
MOV (Final Cut Pro)
MP4 (XDCAM EX?)
AVCHD with additional lower bitrate AVCHD modes

JVC GY-HM650U is good enough to most photographers, however, you may have ***found the MXF, MOV, AVCHD, MP4 video it records can't be imported in many editors on PC/Mac successfully. ***

I'm basically going to be mainly filming me doing downhill mountain biking, and also some other sports with the JVC GY-HM650U. And later I did some editing work with the mxf recordings, first it was fine but then very choppy. How can I get the problem fixed? Wanting suggestions on what video editing software to pick up to start making my own videos smoothly.

Why does it happen? This is because the MXF video as well as MOV, AVCHD, MP4 files it shoots are not a supported file format for import by the time-line based video editing application. To natively import JVC GY-HM650U MXF, MOV, AVCHD, MP4 video, the best method is convert these JVC video to PC/Mac with best codec for editing software. (Analysis on HD Camcorder Supported Video Formats AVCHD DV MPEG2)

Then what software can help with the workflow for editing JVC GY-HM650U MXF, MOV, AVCHD, MP4 video on PC/Mac without rendering?

Here <<>> is a top JVC GY-HM650U Video Converter which can transcode JVC GY-HM650U MXF, MOV, AVCHD, MP4 recordings to best format for Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Premiere, Avid, Cyberlink, Windows Movie Maker, etc on Windows PC and FCP X, FCP 6/7, Avid, iMovie and Final Cut Express, etc on Mac. Now you can follow the steps below to convert JVC GY-HM650U videos on PC/Mac for editing.

See also:
Top 5 Best HD Video Converter for Mac Review

1.Install Pavtube JVC Video Converter for Mac/Win, and then load the MXF, MOV, AVCHD, MP4 files from JVC GY-HM650U. You can drag several files to the program directly.

2.Choose output format for editing on PC and Mac.

Hit the Format box, on the dropdown menu

-----------------<<>>:

For example, select "Final Cut Pro"->"Apple ProRes 422(*.mov)". for editing in FCP 6/7/X.

If you need to edit in iMovie, please choose iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov).

And for Avid MC, please choose Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD (*.mov).

------------------<<>>:

you can choose "AVI/WMV/MPEG-2" as output format for editing with Sony Vegas/Pinnacle/Premiere/Avid/Cyberlink/Windows Movie Maker.

3. Do some settings as you want, like output resolution and bitrate.

4.Transcode JVC GY-HM650U videos to compatible format for editing.

At last, hit the "Convert" button to transcode GoPro Hero MXF, MOV, AVCHD, MP4 clip on PC/Mac.

With this JVC GY-HM650U video converter, you can easily change JVC GY-HM650U MXF, MOV, AVCHD, MP4 video files to PC/Mac in Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Premiere, Avid, Cyberlink, Windows Movie Maker, FCP X, iMovie or Avid MC for editing. This software runs fast, so you can convert your JVC footages in less time, video and audio synchronization are perfectly guaranteed.

Source: http://digitalmediasolution.altervista.org/blog/import-jvc-gy-hm650u-video-to-pc-mac/

Alisa16

Jumlah posting : 395
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down