SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get 3D Blu-rays free on Dune 3D Player for viewing on TV

Go down

Get 3D Blu-rays free on Dune 3D Player for viewing on TV Empty Get 3D Blu-rays free on Dune 3D Player for viewing on TV

Post  aqlucky Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:16 pm

3D BD to MKV - Rip Pacific Rim 3D Blu-ray for Dune 3D Player

This article offers a brief instruction about how to get a 3D Blu-ray movie disc free on Dune 3D Player for viewing on TV.

If you own a Full HD or a HD ready television, a Dune HD 3D Player will turn it into a powerful entertainment center, offering an easy access to your movies. So wonderful! And I just owned one now. This time I have a 3D Blu-ray disc Pacific rim which is bought from one of my friends. I find that is couldn't play on my player as my bluray player didn't support it. So I'm ripping this 3D Blu-ray onto Dune 3D Player and then copy them onto my TV for viewing.

Get 3D Blu-rays free on Dune 3D Player for viewing on TV Image

Then what to do to make my Pacific Rim 3D Blu-ray movie collection out of disc limit for Dune HD player? Luckily after Google search, I find Pavtube BDMagic- the best ripping tool which aims to solve this problem by giving us the ability to store our purchased physical Blu-ray and DVD discs or downloaded media to local computer, hard drive and stream over a home network for Dune 3D Player and TV playback. And Mac 3D Blu-ray Converter is for Mac users;

See also: Pavtube BDMagic, DVDAvid, ByteCopy and Video Converter Ultimate Softwares Comparison

How to get Pacific Rim 3D Blu-ray disc free on Dune 3D Player

Step 1. Load Blu-ray movie to Pavtube BDMagic.

Run 3D Blu-ray Ripper for Dune 3D Player and you will see the below interface. Click the disc icon to load 3D Blu-ray movie from external/internal Blu-ray Disc Drive. Ensure your computer network unblocked in order to crack Blu-ray Disc copy-protection.

Step 2. Choose format.

Click the "Format" bar and find "3D Video", you will find several presets in Side-by-Side 3D, Top-Bottom 3D and Anaglyph 3D. Dune 3D Player supports most digital audio and video formats, codecs and file containers, including all modern 3D video standards such as MVC, SBS and Top/Bottom, audiophile uncompressed HD audio with high resolutions. Here "MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)" is suitable for streaming via Dune 3D Player as well as playable on TV.

Step 3. Adjust 3D effect.

Click "Settings" to enter customize specs window; you can adjust resolution(size), bitrate, frame rate, 3D mode and depth here.

Tip 1: When you have trouble getting aligned images in saved 3D MKV/MP4 video, adjust "Depth" in Profile Settings helps make the film images aligned perfectly.

Step 4. Start Conversion.

Hit the "Convert" button to copy your Pacific Rim 3D Blu-ray movie to 3D MKV video. When if finishes, click the "Open" option to locate the created 3D video. Now you are ready to connect Dune HD player to a local network and play content on TV or directly transfer to TV via USB for entertainment.

Tip 2: It is much complicated for encoding 3D Blu-ray because of data analyzing and processing, so the process of copying takes more than regular disc ripping.

What's more, I can get my 3D Blu-ray onto NAS server, iPad Mini 2 and even watch converted 3D MKV videos on 3D Projector.

Source: http://formatplayable.jimdo.com/2014/11/04/rip-3d-blu-ray-to-dune-3d-player/

See also:

You may also interested in Money-saving bundles from Pavtube Special Offer page:

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down