SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rip Blu-ray to Premiere Pro/DaVinci Resolve on Mac

Go down

Rip Blu-ray to Premiere Pro/DaVinci Resolve on Mac Empty Rip Blu-ray to Premiere Pro/DaVinci Resolve on Mac

Post  aqlucky Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Import Blu-ray to Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve for roughcuts

Summary : Here take an easy guide to fix issue about how to importing Blu-ray discs into Adobe Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve for roughcuts on Mac.

“How can I import Blu-ray movies to Adobe Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve for editing? I’m a video editor and often need to rip footage for roughcuts. Sometimes for final video edits. I have walls of bookshelves full of Blu-ray shows and movies and want to use some content of them and edit with my recordings in Adobe Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve. I need a tool which can help me keep my work for the future in the highest quality and editable. Any suggestions? ”

You may have the met the same problems when importing your Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve, how did you solve it? I did lots of search about “best blu-ray ripper”online and tried a few software. Fortunately, I've used footage ripped by Pavtube in feature documentaries. And the Pavtube BDMagic for Mac is the best choice. Here, a step-by-step guide to share with you.

In order to perform the task smoothly, you need this powerful Mac Blu-ray to Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve converter which has exclusive function that you can rip latest Blu-ray movies or DVD movies to common videos, and then you can use the footages freely, Blu-ray and DVD disc, ISO image file, video folder is supported to import. This software also has rich optimized formats for editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, FCP, iMovie. Also can playable on portable devices like Apple iPad tablets, Android tablets and smartphones.

Here, we have two part of how to rip/convert/import Blu-ray to Adobe Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve?

Part I: Rip Blu-ray to WMV/ProRes 422 for Adobe Premiere Pro

Step 1. Download the Mac Blu-ray to Adobe Premiere Pro Converter, install.

Rip Blu-ray to Premiere Pro/DaVinci Resolve on Mac Rip-blu-ray-to-adobe-premiere-pro

Step 2. Start Blu-ray to Premiere Pro converter to import Blu-ray disc or Blu-ray IFO/ISO files wirh BD drive. Choose the output format as WMV or Choose “Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)”.

Rip Blu-ray to Premiere Pro/DaVinci Resolve on Mac Apple-ProRes-422-

Step 3. Before convert Blu-ray to Adobe Premiere Pro, you can click “Settings” button to customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc. You can also skip this step because I think that the preset profile is really suitable.

Step 4. Hit the “Convert” button to rip Blu-ray to WMV/ProRes 422 for Adobe Premiere Pro. When the conversion process is over, you can import videos to Adobe Premiere Pro and edit without any problem. Read Adobe Premiere Pro workflow: How to Import Media Files to Adobe Premiere Pro on Windows/Mac to learn the details.

Part II: Rip Blu-ray to Avid DNxHD for DaVinci Resolve

Guide about Using DaVinci Resolve to Make Your Documentary Footage Shine, you can learn more about DaVinci Resolve.

Step 1. Download the Mac Blu-ray to DaVinci Resolve Converter, install.

Step 2. Load the Blu-ray or DVD discs with BD drive.

Step 3. Click "Format" bar to determine output format. The program offers particular output formats for Avid. Just click the format bar and choose "Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD (*.mov)" as output format.

Rip Blu-ray to Premiere Pro/DaVinci Resolve on Mac Avid-DNxHD-for-DaVinci-Resolve

Tips: Before you start conversion, you can click the" Edit" button (on the top of the main interface) to use "crop","trim", "water mark ".etc functions for editing your video.

Rip Blu-ray to Premiere Pro/DaVinci Resolve on Mac Settings-for-blu-ray-to-DaVinci-Resolve

Step 4. Convert Blu-ray to DaVinci Resolve for editing on Windows. With this best blu-ray to DaVinci Resolve converter, you can edit blu-ray movies in DaVinci Resolve smoothly. Then, you can launch DaVinci Resolve, and import the converted video files to Avid MC.

Conclusion:

After read this article, you will find the output video work perfectly on your Adobe Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve for roughcuts. enjoy it and have fun!
If you wanna convert DVD to Final Cut Pro X with multi-track Apple ProRes 422 for Mac, you can read here. Having an issue importing XAVC footages shot by a Sony F55/F5 camera to an editing program like an FCP, iMovie, Premiere, or Avid MC? Read Here.

Source: http://open-media-community.com/2014/08/25/rip-blu-ray-to-premiere-pro-davinci-resolve/

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down