SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Way to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac

Go down

Possible Way to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac Empty Possible Way to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac

Post  aqlucky Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Possible Way to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac
Retrieve videos from iTunes backup of iPad Air

Key Words: play iPad Air videos on Mac, retrieve iTunes videos, iPad Air recorded videos

Description: iFonebox, an iTunes backup, a Mac, with these three things, you could make it possible to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac.

Possible Way to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac Retrieve-videos-from-itunes-backup-of-ipad-air

“I lost my iPad Air as well as some important recorded videos in it. There videos were shoot by iPad camera when I give lessons in the kindergarten. Although having iTunes backup, how could I access and preview them?”

Many people like making videos with iPad Air Camera as the high-resolution and convenience. If you are a iPad Air video shooting lover, there should be many recorded videos in your iPad Air, In order to save memory, many people will make iTunes backup. But how to access and play these iTunes videos on Mac would be another trouble they are facing. Now, you only need three things to achieve this goal.

What you need?

iFonebox

Win: iFonebox
Mac: iFonebox for Mac

An iTunes backup of your iPad Air
A Mac

How to Retrieve videos from iTunes backup of iPad Air

Step 1: Choose Recovery Mode

Install iFonebox for Mac and run it on your Mac, Choose “Recover from iTunes backup” as the recovery mode

Possible Way to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac Ipad-main-interface-from-itunes-backup

Step 2: Choose iTunes backup

After clicking “Recover from iTunes Backup”, iFonebox for Mac will ask you to choose the iTunes backup file you need. When you finish choosing the backup file, just double click it or click “Start Scan” button to begin the scan.

Possible Way to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac Choose-itunes-backup

Step 3: Extract and Restore Videos on Mac

When the scanning is finished, click “Camera Roll” and iFonebox for Mac can extract all of the recorded videos in your iTunes backup. Click the “Recover” button on the top right of the interface to restore these videos on your Mac and you could use players to play these recorded videos.

Possible Way to play iPad Air recorded videos on Mac Recover-videos-from-itunes-backup

Source: Retrieve videos from iTunes backup of iPad Air

Related Articles:

recover deleted voice memos from iPhone5/5S/5C/4/4S
Save and Transfer iPhone 4 Contacts to Mac
recover lost/deleted calendar event on iPhone 5S

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down