SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extract iPod Touch deleted data with iFonebox

Go down

Extract iPod Touch deleted data with iFonebox Empty Extract iPod Touch deleted data with iFonebox

Post  aqlucky Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Scan iPod Touch directly to recover iPod Touch lost data

With iFonebox, even without iTunes backup, you could get you lost iPod Touch data directly from scanning the device.

"I accidentally deleted a notes on my iPod Touch 5. Has anyone ever been able to use something like iPod data extractor to recover my deleted data? I'd even be willing to pay a little as it has sentimental value."

Extract iPod Touch deleted data with iFonebox Ob_8a7711_recover-ipod-lost-data

iPod Touch, not only as the entertainment tool, more and more people regard it as the data restore box. But lost data in it is also a common phenomenon in dairy life. Just like the above customer, when you accidentally deleted some data in your iPod, it would be a terrible things you never want to meet. Then you may need an iPod Touch data extractor to recover lost data in your iPod Touch. Here, we highly recommend
ifonebox.com/
to extract iPod Touch deleted data. (Read Full Review)

Below is the step-by-step guide to show you how to recover iPod Touch deleted data, you could
ifonebox.com/download-ifonebox/ifonebox_install.exe
free download the trail version.

How to Scan iPod Touch directly to recover iPod Touch lost data

First, Launch iFonebox and run it on your computer, connect your iPod Touch with USB. Then just choose "Recover from ios device" as the recovery mode.

Second, after choosing the recovery mode, the software will automatically start the scan of your device. The progress bar shows the scanning process and the scan time depends on the number of your database.

Extract iPod Touch deleted data with iFonebox Ob_2cc947_recover-from-device-scanning

Finally, when the scan finishes, all of your data on your iPod Touch including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachment, Call history, Calendar, Reminders, Notes, Voices Menos, Safari Bookmark is showed on the top of the interface. Preview the data you want and click the "Recover" button to recover them on your computer.

Extract iPod Touch deleted data with iFonebox Ob_d87ac4_recover-notes-from-idevice

Tip: If you want to recover media data like photos, Messages Attachments, Voice Memos, you should have an iTunes backup of your iPod Touch.

Just with few mouse click, you could get your lost data back.

The Original from

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down