SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recover Messages and iMessages from iPhone 4

Go down

Recover Messages and iMessages from iPhone 4 Empty Recover Messages and iMessages from iPhone 4

Post  aqlucky Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Two Ways to find lost and deleted iPhone 4 SMS and iMessages

Key Words: iPhone 4 SMS and iMessages, recover Messages and iMessages, lost messages and iMessages

Description: With iFonebox, you will not to worry about lost SMS or iMessages on your iPhone 4 any more as it could help you to recover them directly.

“I like to clear my useless messages on my iPhone 4 from time to time. But today I deleted the important messages by mistakes.Is this possible to recover deleted messages on my iPhone 4?”

Do you want to recover all your important Messages and iMessages carried on your iPhone 4 following accident removal? Most regarding iPhone 4 users don’t know that they may recover erased or misplaced Message contents from iPhone on a computer.

Here I would like to share with an awesome iPhone 4 SMS and iMessages recovery tool. Once you were in the dilemma of losing your messages contents and want to recover Messages and iMessages, iFonebox would handle this for you with ease. Follow two methods below to experience this.

Free download the free trail version to have a try of recovering lost messages and iMessages on your iPhone 4.

Part One: Recover Messages and iMessages from iPhone 4

Step 1: Choose Recovery Mode

Install and launch iFonebox, connect your iPhone 4 with your computer. Then just choose “Recover from ios device” as follows:

Step 2: Start scanning iPhone 4

Then the iPhone 4 messages recovery tool will automatically start scanning and analysis your devices. The scanning time will depends on the database in your iPhone 4. Wait patiently if there is a large data in your iPhone 4.

Step 3: Preview and Recover iPhone 4 messages

When the scanning is finished, all the data in your iPhone 4 will be displayed in iFonebox’s interface in categories. Click “Messages” to preview all the contents in your messages, including the deleted. Then click the “Recover” button on the top right of the interface to recover all of these lost messages on your computer.

Part Two: Recover Messages and iMessages from iTunes backup

Before you lost your Messages and iMessages, if you have synced your iPhone 4 with your iTunes, then you could also recover these lost Messages from iTunes backup.

Step 1: Choose Recovery Mode

Install iFonebox and run it on your computer, Choose “Recover from iTunes backup” as the recovery mode.

Step 2: Choose iTunes backup

After clicking “Recover from iTunes Backup”, iFonebox will ask you to choose the iTunes backup file you need. When you finish choosing the backup file of your iPhone 4, click “Start Scan” to start the scanning of your iTunes Backup.

Step 3: Extract iPhone 4 Messages and iMessages

When the scanning is finished, click “Messages” and iFonebox can extract all of the Messages and iMessages in your iPhone 4 iTunes backup. Click the “Recover” button on the top right of the interface to restore these Message contents on your computer and you could preview them freely on your computer.

Tip: Forget the password of your iPhone 4 and want to access the data in your iPhone? Never mind, iFonebox could help you retrieve data from passcode locked iPhone 4

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down