SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback

Go down

Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback Empty Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback

Post  aqlucky Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback

Description: An easy solution to backup Blu-ray Frozen to MP4 and AVI, so that you can watch it on iPhone, iPad, childpad, TV and other devices together with your family.

Yet Frozen is so hot among adults and children that Disney even released a new game of the same name. Fearless optimist Anna, mountain man Kristoff and his reindeer Sven, Elsa with icy powers, hilarious snowman Olaf who's in need of a nose desperately… yet Frozen took forever to develop. My whole family loved this movie. We have already pre-ordered it. And the music is great too.

Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback Blu-ray-frozen

Read more:

Celebrate Release of ‘Frozen’ on Blu-ray Combo Pack on March 18, 2014
Review- -Frozen- Blu-ray Warms My Heart
Frozen on DVD and 5 More Disney Movies With Great Messages
Disney's Frozen Becomes Amazon's Best-Selling Kids Movie

Before we get this Blu-ray delivered, here's some preparatory work to do – a workable solution to put Blu-ray to TV, Archos ChildPad, iPad or so.

Ok I did some digs online and got something new. It seems most commercial Blu-rays are protected so that you cannot move it to other devices directly. If you want to do so, you'll have to roll off disc protection and convert the clean blu-ray to suitable format like AVI and MP4.

I'm not very savvy on computer and transcoding so I just selected one piece of Blu-ray ripping tool named Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. It's very easy to use so I don't have to worry about the parameter. Have tested it with another Blu-ray we own and it works well. Pavtube offers free trial without time limit before purchase, it works the same as retail version but the former adds a watermark in the middle of picture.

They also have a Mac version ripper, see this Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

Blu-ray Frozen to MP4/AVI Ripper workflow:

1. Firstly you need to get an external blu-ray drive, otherwise your computer will not recognize it as most built-in drive only works on DVD. Plug Blu-ray drive to computer, insert Blu-ray disc and launch Pavtube. See the disc-like icon on the top? Click it and you will see your disc name inside, hit it.

Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback Blu-ray-frozen-to-mp4-ripper

It seems this ripper breaks movie protection during the loading process, because once I took my laptop to kitchen where's no signal, the program refused to take any of my discs. In case of that, pls ensure your Internet connection is OK.

2. Choose MP4/AVI format for playback.

There're lots of preset inside "Format" list. I prefer H.264 MP4 as it's widely accepted by most devices, like our iPhones, iPads, PC, TV, Android tablet. Hit "HD Video>H.264 HD Video(*.mov)":

Rip Blu-ray Frozen -Backup Frozen to AVI/MP4 for playback Preset-h.264-mp4

You can also find AVI preset in this way.

3. Convert Blu-ray movie to MP4/AVI for sharing with family.

Just hit the big "Convert", now you can leave it working and do your own things. Oh don't forget to cancel your computer auto-sleep mode. Wait for moments, click "Open" or "Open output folder" to find the converted MP4/AVI files.

Ok it's done! Transfer your video to iPad, iPhone, TV or other devices and enjoy your time watching it with your family.

Related articles:

Copy and Play Frozen Blu-ray on Apple iPhone 6
Copy/Backup Frozen (2013) Blu-ray/DVD for wathing freely
Get "Frozen (2013)" DVD movies playback on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with subtitles
Copy Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy) to Kindle Fire HDX

Source:http://1080p-video-tool.blogspot.com/2014/03/rip-frozen-blu-ray-movie-for-kids.html

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down