SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The way of backup and ripping 2014 Blu-ray movies to Mac

Go down

The way of backup and ripping 2014 Blu-ray movies to Mac Empty The way of backup and ripping 2014 Blu-ray movies to Mac

Post  Alisa16 Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Description: Searching for a tool to backup and rip your Blu-ray Movies to your Mac? Want to choose audio tracks to copy? Here is my own experience of how to make it possible.

The way of backup and ripping 2014 Blu-ray movies to Mac 2014-blu-ray-movies

Many people may have many 2014 new released Blu-ray movies in hand like me. When you get them at the first time, do you cherish them very much? Are you confusing the dilemma that they will be damaged by playing over and over again? If so, the best and easy way is to rip these new Blu-ray movies to your computer. To me, I want to backup my Blu-ray movies' main title to MKV. There are so many backup and rip software, either free or paid. Then a new problem came up: Which software should I choose?

So from browsing around the interwebs a little and googled "rip blu-rays to my Mac", I narrow it down to: MakeMKV and Pavtube. After comparison, I found that although MakeMKV support to output MKV files, it does not allow me to choose audio tracks to copy or convert. Meanwhile, Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac not only could backup Blu-ray movies to MKV, but also support to preserve the audio tracks and subtitles I need. I finally bought it for its flexability. Expect the function above; it has specific profile for output Blu-ray movies for my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. With a Mac in hand, you could meet all these demands as me. (See also: ByteCopy for Mac review - Mac MakeMKV Alternative)

Let's view the easy operation together:

1. Install the program and then run it; click "Load File" icon to load the 2014 new released Blu-ray movies. Then you will see the main interface as below:

The way of backup and ripping 2014 Blu-ray movies to Mac Backup-blu-ray-to-Mac-removal

2. Click the "Format" bar and choose "Multi-track Video > Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV (*.MKV)" as the output format. This format could backup my blu-ray movies to MKV without quality loss. Really like it.

The way of backup and ripping 2014 Blu-ray movies to Mac Backup-blu-ray-to-Mac-format

3. The program allows me to choose the audio tracks which I need. Just check the audio track with several clicks.

The way of backup and ripping 2014 Blu-ray movies to Mac Backup-blu-ray-to-Mac-settings

After finishing the steps above, back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start the conversion.

When the conversion is over and finds the output files, the process of backup Blu-ray to Mac is done. I could enjoy these blu-ray movies on my Mac or transfer to my other devices as I like.

Some related articles:
Rip Blu-ray/DVD to QuickTime MOV for playback on Mac
ByteCopy Review: Easily Copy Blu-ray/DVD movie with multi-track
Remux Blu-ray to lossless MKV to view on TV via HiMedia 900B on Mavericks
Backup Hot DVD main movie to Hard Disc
How to keep Dolby Digital 5.1 audio in Blu-ray movie?

Source: Open Media Community

Alisa16

Jumlah posting : 395
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down