SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert Tivo files to H.264 MP4 for Surface 2 & Surface Pro2

Go down

Convert Tivo files to H.264 MP4 for Surface 2 & Surface Pro2 Empty Convert Tivo files to H.264 MP4 for Surface 2 & Surface Pro2

Post  aqlucky Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Best solution to Put Tivo recordings to Surface 2/Pro 2 on on Windows 8.1/8/7

Description: Here is an easy way to help you convert and transfer Tivo recordings to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 for watching on the go!

"Today is my son's birthday, and I recorded a video with my Tivo and I wanted to play it on my new Surface Pro 2. Could you give me some suggestion?"

Do you have the same problem with this customer? The 1920*1080 resolution 10.6-inch screen display on Surface 2 must be persuasive that Surface 2 would be your best choice to play your collection of video files with high quality. The only problem is that there is a limit on Surface 2 video format (Which file types are supported on Surface 2/Pro 2?).
Never mind, below is a simply way to enable Surface RT & Pro Tablet to play Tivo files effortlessly.

Software required:

Download a trail version of Pavtube Surface Video Converter
pavtube.com/video_converter/
(available for Windows or for Mac users), a powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor.

Surprise! It is a good chance for you to get 20% coupons on Christmas Specials.
pavtube.com/2013-christmas-specials.html

How to convert Tivo recordings to MP4 for viewing on Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2?

Important:

When you transfer Tivo recording to your PC, you must download the Tivo Desktop. Connect the Tivo box with your home network, and run Tivo Desktop. Click on "Pick Recordings to Transfer", check the video you want to transfer and click on " Start Transfer".

Step 1: Load Tivo file.

Run the Tivo to Surface Video Converter and load your Tivo recordings to the program through the "Add video" or "Add from Folder" button.

Convert Tivo files to H.264 MP4 for Surface 2 & Surface Pro2 Mkv-to-surface-2

Note: When you load the Tivo recordings to Pavtube Video Converter, the program will ask you to input your Media Access Key. Do as the program requires, and then click "OK" to continue.

Convert Tivo files to H.264 MP4 for Surface 2 & Surface Pro2 Tivo-settings1

Step 2: Select output format.

From the format bar, select "Windows", choose the "Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4) which is suitable for Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2.

Convert Tivo files to H.264 MP4 for Surface 2 & Surface Pro2 Surface-pro-2-preset

Note: In order to watch on Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 with full screen and optimal image, you can click "Settings" button and adjust the video and audio settings according to your own request.

Step 3: Start Conversion.

After finishing these steps, back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start the Tivo files to Surface tablets conversion with the best video quality.

Related articles:
How to Play 1080p/720p Videos on Surface 2?
How to Play MPG/MPEG files on Surface Pro 2/Surface 2?
Surface Tablets Video Playback Tips & Guide
How to watch Blu-ray movies (Folder and ISO files) on Surface 2?
How to view DVD movies on Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2?
How to Sync iTunes M4V videos to Surface 2 & Surface Pro 2?

Source:

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down