SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO to Surface 2-Convertinig Blu-ray/DVD ISO to Surface 2

Go down

ISO to Surface 2-Convertinig Blu-ray/DVD ISO to Surface 2 Empty ISO to Surface 2-Convertinig Blu-ray/DVD ISO to Surface 2

Post  lydia520622 Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 am

Summary: The article guides you how to rip and convert Blu-ray ISO as well as DVD ISO movies to Microsoft Surface 2 supported video formats on Mac and Windows so that you can view ISO movies with Surface 2 anywhere.

Microsoft Surface 2, as one of the best newly released Windows tablet, comes with a 10-inch display and its IPS screen sports a 1,920x1,080-pixel resolution, which is wonderful for movie or TV shows enjoyment. If you’re wondering how people are converting their Blu-ray ISO to a video file compatible with the Surface 2, read on and you can find a simple way to achieve your goal.

For getting Blu ray ISO movies onto Surface 2, a Blu-ray encoding software is necessary. I’ve tried at least there applications but the picture quality was not very good at all, it would pixelate in high motion scenes that is just very annoying to me. I tried the built in profile and even built a couple from scratch and they all came out the same. Well, when I tired Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper, it works perfectly with the excellent picture/image quality.

The program can be used as a great Blu-ray, DVD Converter for Microsoft Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Asus Infinity TF700, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Kindle Fire HD, iPad, Apple TV, etc. In fact, it’s a yet professional Blu-ray to Android/Windows/iOS ripping tool; in other word, it enables you to play Blu-ray on all Android, Windows or iOS based tablets or phones. The output quality is excellent and the encoding speed is very fast. If you are a Mac user, please get the Mac Blu-ray ripper for ripping Blu-ray, Blu-ray ISO, DVDs, DVD ISO to Surface 2 on Mac OS X(Mountain Lion, Mavericks included). Now download and follow the below step-by-step guide for you.

Guide: Converting Blu-ray(ISO) for playback with Surface 2

Note that the guide below uses Blu-ray Ripper for Windows screenshots. The way to finish your task on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you've downloaded the right version.

Step 1. Launch the Blu-ray ISO to Surface 2 Converter, and then load your Blu-ray ISO movies to this program. BD, DVD, DVD ISO/IFO are all fully supported.

Step 2. Now select the output format for playback on Surface 2. You can get optimized videos for Surface tablet under“Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4)”. The output videos could fit on Surface 2 perfectly.

Tips:

1. Select the main movie, and set desired language from drop-down list of “Subtitles” box.

2. If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. For watching videos on the Surface 2 tablets, 720p with 1500~2500kbps is just all right. I found the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3. Finally, click "Convert" button to start ripping Blu-ray files to .mp4, the Windows Surface 2 tablet best video format.

Once the conversion completes, you can transfer the result videos to your Surface Tablet. In this way, you can play Blu-ray(ISO) movies on Microsoft Surface 2 tablet and enjoy them on the go.

Source:Best Format Settings for Ripping Blu-ray/DVD ISO to Surface 2

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down