SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung Galaxy S4 VS HTC One VS Sony Xperia Z: For Movie Playing Tricks

Go down

Samsung Galaxy S4 VS HTC One VS Sony Xperia Z: For Movie Playing Tricks Empty Samsung Galaxy S4 VS HTC One VS Sony Xperia Z: For Movie Playing Tricks

Post  MayKelly Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:00 am

Samsung just unveiled the next big thing: the Galaxy S4. And while some might argue it looks like a Samsung “galaxy s3 s”, more than an s4, standard-setting flagship. And my question, though, is will Samsung be selling one to you? I think the Galaxy S4 is cool and special.

If you’re in the market for an Android smartphone right now, you’ve got plenty of options: HTC One is on the way shortly, there’s the Xperia Z/ZL, and of course, the Nexus 4.

I’ve found a nice looking table below that shows you the specs of the Xperia Z, HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S IV, which have all been announced in 2013 as flagship devices. So without further ado, check out our table below. Which one of these phones would you choose and why?

Samsung Galaxy S4 VS HTC One VS Sony Xperia Z: For Movie Playing Tricks Galaxy-s4-comparison

Personally I prefer the new Galaxy S IV, although, some guys think it’s more Galaxy S III ‘Plus’ than brand-new. How about you? Below I’d like to share some movie playback tips on Galaxy S4, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z, all the full HD1080p smartphones for I’m a big movie fan. I’m crazy to watch some films on the move or just stay at home.

I. Tips for Galaxy S4:

As the Galaxy S3, the S4 has the video/audio format limit. The Galaxy S4 video format is also limited to MPEG4, H.264, H.263, DivX, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8. If you want to put MKV, AVI, MTS, VOB, MPG, MOV, etc to Galaxy S4, you will need a yet professional aPubsoft Galaxy S4 video app.

II. Tips for HTC One:

HTC One Audio format: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)

HTC One Video format: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)

If you wanna play .mkv, .mts, .mov, .vob, .mpg, .tivo, etc on HTC One, you can try the best aPubsoft HTC One Video Converter to fast format kinds of video files to a more common video MP4 for HTC One.

PS: If you have the intention to put some DVDs to HTC One, you can link to How to play DVD on HTC One freely.

III. Tips for Sony Xperia Z

Sony Xperia Z Video formats: MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV

Sony Xperia Z Audio formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA, FLAC

To enable AVI, MKV, VOB, MOV, MTS, MPEG, MTS playable on Sony Xperia Z, you can get the top aPubsoft Video Converter for Sony Xperia Z. It can help you make the videos to Sony Xperia Z mp4 conversion with the best output quality.

Hope the guide on Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One vs. Sony Xperia Z full HD 1080p phones reviews & tips can bring some useful info to you. I’m now expecting the new Galaxy S4 to come to the market.

2013 aPubsoft Halloween Promotion-All Products Get 15% Coupon from Oct 25 to Nov 5

15% OFF all aPubsoft Products Coupon: APUB-99VN-SALE

Welcome to Celebrate 2013 aPubsoft Halloween Promotion Discount zone!

Samsung Galaxy S4 VS HTC One VS Sony Xperia Z: For Movie Playing Tricks Apubsoft-promotion3

Read More:

15% OFF-Convert EOS 7D H.264 MOV footages to MPEG-2 for editing in FCP on Mavericks

How to Send/Transfer Music or Videos to Samsung Galaxy S4 on Windows 8.1/8/7 PC

2013 aPubsoft Halloween Sales-Get MAC Blu-ray to FCP X/7/6 Converter for 15% OFF

2013 Halloween Promotional Gifts-15% OFF the Best Mac MXF/P2 MXF to FCP 7/X/6 Converter

15% OFF-MXF/P2 MXF Upload iMovie,Importing Sony/Canon/Panasonic MXF files into iMovie 11/9/8

Halloween Discount-Convert Panasonic P2/Sony EX/Canon XF MXF to MOV on Mac

Halloween Discount-Convert Panasonic P2/Sony EX/Canon XF MXF to MOV on Mac

MayKelly

Jumlah posting : 182
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down