SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert/Merge Panasonic AG-AC7 1080i/60 MTS to FCP X on Mac Mavericks

Go down

Convert/Merge Panasonic AG-AC7 1080i/60 MTS to FCP X on Mac Mavericks Empty Convert/Merge Panasonic AG-AC7 1080i/60 MTS to FCP X on Mac Mavericks

Post  MayKelly Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 am

Panasonic AG-AC7 Shoulder-Mount AVCHD Camcorder is a highly affordable Full HD camera that enables a truly professional style of operation. For ease in completing both SD and HD projects, the AG-AC7 camera features AVCHD recording at 1920 x 1080 and 720 x 480, both at 60i. The built-in 16.7x (optical) / 23x (Intelligent) zoom lens starts out nice and wide at 35.8mm (35mm equivalent), so indoor shooting does not become a challenge to see how deeply into the corner you can smash yourself. With a large grip and zoom lever and a large, easy-to-hold manual focus ring, you’ve got accessible, precise controls, and a zebra pattern assists you in setting exposure. In addition to extensive manual controls, there’s also Intelligent Auto (iA) and Hybrid optical image stabilization, providing the high-tech help you need to ensure smooth, reliably crisp & clear capture of Full HD video.

Final Cut Pro X, the latest version of video-editing software geared for professionals from a company increasingly focused on mainstream consumers. Final Cut Pro X is a follow-up to Final Cut Pro X, software Apple released in 2009 as part of Final Cut Studio. Like Apple’s newly released of Mac OS X Mavericks, Final Cut Pro X was only be available to customers through the Mac App Store. However, this new released FCP X does not support well with Panasonic AG-AC7 1080 60i AVCHD Videos.

Convert/Merge Panasonic AG-AC7 1080i/60 MTS to FCP X on Mac Mavericks Panasonic-avchd-to-fcp

So if you want to edit AG-AC7 1080 60i in Final Cut Pro X, you are recommended to use UFUSoft AVCHD Converter for Mac, which is the superior Mac Panasonic 60i MTS to FCP X converter for Mountain Lion, Lion or Snow Leopard. It does not only convert Panasonic AG-AC7 1080 60i AVCHD to H.264 MOV on Mac, but also merges 1080 60i MTS files for import into Final Cut Pro X.

Here is the step-by-step guide for you to import and edit Panasonic AG-AC7 60i MTS to H.264 MOV for Final Cut Pro X on iMac/MacBook Pro with Mac OS X like Maverikcs, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger.

Step 1. Load AVCHD 1080 60i videos to Panasonic Video Converter for Mac.

After transferring .mts files from Panasonic AG-AC7 camera, run UFUSoft AVCHD Converter for Mac as the best Mac 1080 60i MTS to H.264 MOV converter, and click the “Add File” button to load .mts videos.

Step 2. Choose H.264/AVC MOV output format.

Click the “Format” option, choose the HD video > HD MOV Video (*.mov) as output format. We are choosing .mov format, as this is the Mac compatible file extension. You can keep the 60fps by clicking the “Settings” button and enter 60 for the frame rate option.

Convert/Merge Panasonic AG-AC7 1080i/60 MTS to FCP X on Mac Mavericks Avchd-to-mov

Step 3. Merge Panasonic AVCHD files. (optional)

Select all the files and then click “Merge”, and the Panasonic AG-AC7 1080 60i MTS converter will join and combine the video clips into a single file as output.

Step 4. Convert AG-AC7 MTS to MOV for Final Cut Pro X.

Click the convert button under the preview window, the Mac Panasonic AG-AC7 MTS converter starts converting 1080 60i MTS videos to H.246 .mov, and joining the MTS files for editing in Final Cut Pro X.

After converting and merging the MTS files, just import the output files to Final Cut Pro X and the video is in HD 1920×1080. You can also import the output videos to Final Cut Express (FCE) 4 for editing in full HD.

Tips:

If you are using Final Cut Pro 5 or lower version, you can also choose HD video > HD MOV Video (*.mov) as output format for editing on Mac.

MayKelly

Jumlah posting : 182
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down