SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How an AVI Video Converter could enables Final Cut Pro X to work with avi files beautifully

Go down

How an AVI Video Converter could enables Final Cut Pro X to work with avi files beautifully Empty How an AVI Video Converter could enables Final Cut Pro X to work with avi files beautifully

Post  lydia520622 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Summary: To get Final Cut Pro X work with AVI files beautifully, the easy workaround is to transcode AVI to Apple ProRes, which easures the best results when using in FCP X. Here is how-to.
brorsoft.com/how-to/edit-mkv-avi-wmv-files-in-fcp-x.html
We usually saw Final Cut users encounter importing issues when attempting to edit AVI files with Final Cut Pro X. Let's see some frequently asked questions on this.
Q1: FCP X can't import AVI's???
I had been messing around with some AVI files I had from around 8 years ago and noticed I cannot import them into FCPX - but they import just fine into iMovie. Seems kind of strange that the entry level program can do something that the higher end program can't.
Q2: Final Cut Pro X AVI Problems.
When I import avi video into Final Cut, the preview screen won't work whatsoever, it just stays black, even when the video is fully imported. As soon as I try to play it, Final Cut Pro freezes and I have to force quit it. The rest of the program seems to work fine.
Firstly, does anyone know why it might be doing this and what I can try to solve it?
Secondly, if I can't solve it, can anyone recommend an alternative program I can use?
Wanna to import AVI files to Final Cut Pro X for editing but FCP X doesn't let you do it? Final Cut Pro is famous for its powerful editing features. Unfortunately, AVI is not supported by FCP X. To get AVI files and Final Cut Pro X to play nicely, the easy workaround is to transcode AVI to Apple ProRes, which ensures maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with Final Cut Pro X. Along with some help from professional AVI to ProRes Converter, it can be done. To help those who wanna edit .avi files in Final Cut Pro X, here I share with you a simple guide on how to convert AVI to Apple ProRes MOV format for FCP X.
First of all, download the app - Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac
Overall, the program is a professional yet all-in-one video conversion tool. With it, you can easily rewrap all AVI files to ProRes 422, ProRes 422 HQ or 4444 for using in Final Cut Pro X/7/6. It also provides simple video editing functions for you. Besides, the Mac video converter can convert HD videos from HD camcorders or DVs (like JVC, Panasonic, Sony and Cannon) for editing in Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Avid MC, Adobe Premiere Pro etc. Just download it and follow the tutorial below to get the work done.
Guide: Transcoding AVI to Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro X
Step 1: Launch the Mac ProRes Conversion program; click "Add" button from main menu to browse your computer hard drive and select the AVI files you want to convert. Or you can easily drag-and-drop files into this application for converting. You can also load video files formatted in .mkv, .wmv, .flv, .vob, etc.
Tip: You can check the “Merge into one” box to merge several avi video files together for easier editing.
Step 2: Click the format bar, and move mouse cursor to "Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as output format.
Step 3: Click "Convert" button to start encoding AVI files to Apple ProRes MOV for Final Cut Pro X under Mac OS Mountain Lion.
Some more helpful features of the AVI to FCP Converter for Mac
1. Settings- click to set video resolution(1920×1080/1440×1080/1280×720/720×480), bitrate(from 1Mbps to 20Mbps), frame rate (24p/30p)
2. Editor (next to "Add" icon)- click to set deinterlace, denoise, mute, volume up, trim, crop, etc.
Once the AVI to ProRes 422 conversion is done, you can transfer your AVI files into Final Cut Pro X for editing smoothly on Mac with ease.
brorsoft.com/video-converter-mac/index.html

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down