SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Load up DVD ISO movies to Galaxy Note 8.0 for enjoyment on trip

Go down

Load up DVD ISO movies to Galaxy Note 8.0 for enjoyment on trip  Empty Load up DVD ISO movies to Galaxy Note 8.0 for enjoyment on trip

Post  lydia520622 Mon May 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Summary: Have some DVD ISO movies and want to watch them on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0? Here you will find a simple way to rip and convert DVD ISO to Galaxy Note 8.0 playable videos.

HOOOOOOOOT NEWS: To celebrate this 2013 Mother's Day with you, Brorsoft put into effect a special offer as the 2013 Mother's Day Special Gifts for your Mom. And being known as the most useful and powerful DVD to Android tablet converter, the Brorsoft DVD Ripper is on sale with 20% discount.

Nowadays many folks like backing up their DVD discs into ISO image files for managing their DVD movie in an easy way. ISO images are stored in an uncompressed format. You can enjoy the ISO movies on PC with a media player such as the VLC player. However, if you intend to put and play the ISO files on an Android device like Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, you need to do some work in advance. Cause ISO files is too huge and incompatible with Galaxy Note 8.0, we need to compress and switch the ISO image files to something that the Android tablet can recognize and play.

As far as I know, to make DVD ISO image files work on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, the best solution is to convert the ISO images to Galaxy Note 8.0 favorable video formats such as h.264 mp4. Just get some help from the third-party software. There are many programs out there that allow us to make copies of our DVDs but few can handle the DVD iso image files. It seems we are not alone and Brorsoft provides us a DVD Ripper application which can convert DVD iso to perfectly fit for Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet.

To be honest, the program is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs and DVD ISO/IFO files. I am very pleased with the application, it exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with it. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. For Mac users, this DVD Ripper for Mac is the alternative choice to help you rip DVD ISO to Galaxy Note 8.0 on Mac OS X(Mountain Lion included). Just download it and follow the guide below to transfer DVD ISO movies to Galaxy Note 8.0 for smoothly playback.

Simple Guide: How to Convert DVD ISO to Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 video format

The below guide uses DVD Ripper Windows screenshots. The way ripping DVD movies to Galaxy Note 8.0 on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version.

Step 1. Install and launch the DVD iso to Galaxy Note 8.0 Converter on your computer. To load DVD ISO image, simply click “IFO/ISO” button and navigate to the DVD ISO image.

Step 2. Select output video format for Samsung Note 8.0. Here I recommend you "Format" >> "Samsung" >> "Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4)" as the best format for Galaxy Note 8.0 with the proper video size and bitrate.

Tips:
1. Quality Set:
You may also click "Settings" to set the Video/Audio Parameters like Size (resolution), bitrate, frame rate, etc to for Galaxy Note 8.0 according your own will. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss. Generally, 720p with 1500~2500kbps is just all right.

2. Select preferred subtitles and audio language

Step 3. After all the above settings, simply click "Convert" button to start ripping DVD ISO to Galaxy Note 8.0 MP4 video. Just wait for the converting process to be done.

After the conversion, just transfer the converted video files to your Galaxy Note 8.0. In this way, you can watch DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Android tablet anywhere especially on your long travel.

If you have no idea about Galaxy Note 8.0 file transfer, you can check out the post How to Transferring Movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to get the tips and tricks.

brorsoft.com/dvd-ripper/index.html

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down