SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTS to MP4-How to Convert MTS to MP4 for playback with Android device

Go down

MTS to MP4-How to Convert MTS to MP4 for playback with Android device  Empty MTS to MP4-How to Convert MTS to MP4 for playback with Android device

Post  lydia520622 Mon May 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Summary: Most of you may want to know the easiest way to convert mts to mp4 video, or wanna get a powerful tool to help them to convert mts files to mp4. Here is the easiest way for you to convert mts video to mp4 files. Just follow the tutorial below.

HOOOOOOOOT NEWS: To celebrate this 2013 Mother's Day with you, Brorsoft put into effect a special offer as the 2013 Mother's Day Special Gifts for your Mom. And being known as the most useful and powerful DVD to Android tablet converter, the Brorsoft DVD Ripper is on sale with 20% discount.

AVCHD (MTS) is basically a container format for MPEG4-AVC video and AC-3 Audio. It's commonly found on modern camcorders. I have pulled files off a Sony Camcorder (I forget which model), which records in 1080i@50Hz. I just want to transfer the MTS videos to my new Galaxy Note 8.0, but it seems a bit complex, due to the MTS format is a friendly format for Android devices. Actually, to get the work donw, I just need a professional MTS to MP4 Converter to fast convert MTS to MP4 with HD quality. If you have the similar intention to convert and add MTS video to your media devices, just follow the tutorial below.

First, I’d like to recommend you an easy-to-use video app Brorsoft MTS to MP4 Converter. The easy-to-use but powerful tool will help you to convert mts to mp4 in an easy way, with its help you just need several simple clicks to transcode mts to mp4 video, and you also can do some special actions like trim mts video, crop your mts file or add some effects on your mts video. And with the best MTS to MP4 encoder, you also can change mts to other different format videos like mts to avi, mts to mov, mts to wmv, mts to mpg, mts to flv, etc for playback on kinds of Android as well as iOS, Windows 8 tablets and phones.

How to convert mts file to mp4 video?

Step 1: Load mts video files

Free download, install and run MTS to MP4 Converter, click "Add" button to add .mts files into the program. You can merge some MTS clips by clicking the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2. Select MP4 as output format

Click on “Format” bar, and select H.264 MP4 and MPEG-4 as output format. For some common portable devices, special output formats are listed for you, such as Android, Samsung, Asus, Acer, and so on. If you like, you can click the "Settings" to set parameters for your devices.

Step 3: Start converting MTS to MP4

Click “Convert” button to transcoding MTS to MP4 format.

After conversion you can click “Open” button to get the generated MP4 files. Then, it’s available for you to play mts video on different devices or players.

brorsoft.com/mother-day/index.html

brorsoft.com/mts-converter/index.html

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down