SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 P2 MXF to Final Cut Pro X lossless conversion

Go down

Tip Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 P2 MXF to Final Cut Pro X lossless conversion  Empty Tip Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 P2 MXF to Final Cut Pro X lossless conversion

Post  lydia520622 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Summary: Facing issues when importing Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 P2 MXF media files to Final Cut Pro X or FCP 6/7 for editing? Fortunately, there is an easy way to fix this issue. Let's find it out here.

"I have a Panasonic P2 AJ-HPX3100 camcorder which records MXF footages, and I use L&T to load the files to FCP 7 on my iMac. This way is easy to import the MXF files, although it costs some time for rendering during editing process. When I upgrade the program to FCP X, I found Final Cut Pro X does not have Log and Capture (or transfer) feature. How can I import my P2 MXF recordings to FCP X easily for editing? Thanks for help.”

Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 is top of the line P2 cameras that records up to 1920×1080 videos in MXF format. But so many users are facing some frustrating result when importing the P2 footage into Final Cut Pro X like the above user met. The basic reason is that MXF is not a fully supported format by FCP. A better workflow to edit Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 P2 AVC-Intra MXF videos on FCP X is to transcode Panasonic P2 MXF to Apple ProRes first, as it is the best codec for FCP editing. Below is the simple step-by-step guide for P2 camcorder users: convert Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 MXF to ProRes 422 for FCP on iMac/MacBook Pro with Mac OS X, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.

Transcode .mxf from Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 P2 camera to ProRes for FCP X editing

1. Backup your P2 MXF files structure to local computer.

2. Get P2 MXF Converter for Mac installed on your Mac.

Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac supports converting Canon, Panasonic MXF/P2 MXF to ProRes, DNxHD , AIC, MPEG-2, etc codec for further post-production in FCP, Avid, iMovie, FCE, Adobe Premiere and more.

3. Click Add button to load the Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 P2 AVC-Intra MXF videos to the Mac Panasonic MXF Converter.

4. Tap on “Format”> Final Cut Pro, Apple PreRes 422(HQ), Apple PreRes 422, Apple ProRes 422(LT), etc are all the proper choice for you.

Tip: Click “settings” button to adjust the output video’s parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc. 1920*1080 video size and 30fpsvideo frame rate is recommended.

5. Hit “Convert” button to start to convert Panasonic P2 MXF to ProRes 422 for FCP X on Mac OS X.

After the conversion, tap the Open button on the main interface to get the output video. Then, it would be easy for you to import & edit Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 P2 MXF in FCP X.

hdcamcorderconverttips.altervista.org/blog/transfer-p2-files-to-mac-load-panasonic-aj-hpx3100-p2-mxf-to-fcp-67x/

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down