SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVCHD to MP4 Converter- How to convert AVCHD to MP4, MPEG-4

Go down

AVCHD to MP4 Converter- How to convert AVCHD to MP4, MPEG-4  Empty AVCHD to MP4 Converter- How to convert AVCHD to MP4, MPEG-4

Post  lydia520622 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Summary: This article mainly concerns how to convert AVCHD video to mp4 format for easier playback on Windows PC(including Windows Cool with shortest time and best preserved HD quality.

I have pulled files off a Sony Camcorder (I forget which model), which records in 1080i@50Hz. I wanna play these files on my PC and transfer to my tabelt(iPad 3), but I found the AVCHD format is not an easy format to handle. In fact, when you record video footage by an AVCHD digital camcorder, the captured footage may carry MTS, M2TS, or TS extension, which most media players and video-editing programs don't recognize. Therefore, if you want to enjoy them on your windows, edit and share then on the internet, or play them again and again on the go, you have to decode them in a more common format like MP4.

If you're not a pro, converting AVCHD to MP4 can be a science work. Luckily, I found that Brorsot MTS/M2TS Converter (Windows 8 supported) takes the hassle out of converting MTS files among devices, players and applications, making it as easy as the click of a button. All you have to do is connecting your camcorder to your computer, choose which format you need to change to, and then left the smart program do the rest. Here goes the step by step guide on windows.

1. Connect your camcorder to computer by USB, and then Click "Add Files" to import your source AVCHD files. If your videos are available on the desk, simply drag them directly into the program window.

Tip: If you want to merge all your AVCHD files together, check the "Merge into one" option at the bottom.

2. Click the Format icon to access the output format list. Here, flexible options provided.

Common MP4 video: select "Format">"Common Video"> "H.264 Video (*.mp4)"
HD video MP4: you can choose "Format">"HD Video" > " H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)", its wonderful virtual experience, but large size.
Optimized presets for devices: scroll down and select the specific Model of your device. The presets usually works great, and you can find almost all handheld device.

Tip: If you'd like to adjust the parameters like bit rate, frame rate, resolution, etc, click "Settings" button in the middle bottom of the main window.

3. Click Convert, and let's this smart video converter do the AVCHD to MP4 conversion.

After the conversion, share them with your friends and family or upload to YouTube. Also, now you can import it to your iPad, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, etc smoothly and quickly to enjoy them on the go.

P.S. To play all the HD videos aside from AVCHD as well as Blu-ray/DVD movies on portable devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire HD, Apple iPad, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note II, Nook HD, etc easily, you can try the professional all-in-one program Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate to make the conversion task.

Original:
hdcamcorderconverttips.altervista.org/blog/avchdmtsm2ts-to-mp4-for-windows-how-to-convert-avchd-to-mp4-mts-to-mpeg-4/

Product here:
brorsoft.com/mts-converter/index.html

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down